This thread is privately moderated by faroukhin123, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 18, 2019, 10:56 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$145.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

KONTRONIK Kosmik 160A with datalog SD card

KONTRONIK KOSMIK 160A. Condition is Used.

ESC is currently not fully Functional, It was working perfect never had an issue with it I did a software updates on Kontronik.com and for some reason now it would not arm the EC works perfect I just canít arm it. When I try to arm it I get 2 solid green lights or 1 blinking red light Which means programming error. I did the software update using a prog unit. BEC works I even contacted Kontronik in Germany and they told me to try to re-program and I also said that this is more likely a programming issue than a hardware issue. I donít have the patience for this stuff so Kontronik told me I can mail it to them and they can re-programming and reflash the processor but I just donít have the time for it So I ended up buying another brand new one.

This item is for whoever has the knowledge and the time to reprogram it and mess with it and may need to mail it to Kontronik in Germany to reflash the processor and that will be worst-case scenario per Kontronik.Iím assuming that there is something wrong with my computer because when I open the file that I use to do the update it says damaged And I had the same problem occur when I tried to update my Vbar neo Firmware

I Shouldíve never tried to do this stupid firmware update but Iím sure Iíll make the same dumb mistake again in the future out of boredom LOL

ESC Woke up as shown in pictures With motor wires and battery connectors as well as data log SD card Cosmetically AC is in good condition and the only issue with it right now is that I canít get it to arm, BEC is working perfect.

I priced it pretty cheap just in case it has to be emailed to Kontronik in Germany to have the processor reflashed. Even if it needs to be mailed to Kontronik you will still end up with a great ESC that cost about $800 brand new for less than 225
Last edited by faroukhin123; Sep 18, 2019 at 11:08 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2019, 12:06 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Pmd

Quick Reply