Sep 20, 2019, 06:36 PM
robinson727
Thread OP

Wireless throttle

No..
It's called being polite. Don't ever shoot from the hip ("Ready, Fire, Aim") when somebody shares something with you when you don't have the facts to get critical or otherwise? It's just out and out Troll BS..
FWIW..
I emailed the manufacturer yesterday and ordered 4 more boards and I asked if they were out of production and selling off back inventory..
They most assuredly are not.. She said, " How many do you want? 3000 ? No problem" .. Hummm.. So where did this little nugget come from??
Dunno..
Interference:
Do you guys impound your cell phones at the model field? (Duh.. 2.4 Ghz) Does the AMA require us to do this ?
No ??.. We did testing.. no hits..
Oh.. and I forgot..
The board meets FCC approval..

I apologize if i offended anyone .. I'm having a rough month with a daughter that was in a head on collision..
Last edited by robinson727; Sep 20, 2019 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Sorry for acting like a jerk
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2019, 07:54 AM
Get a dictionary and look up ‘polite’. Then go re-read this thread, paying special attention to your contributions.
I hope your daughter is doing well.
I’m done here.
Sep 23, 2019, 07:20 PM
robinson727
Thread OP

Wireless throttle

Yeah..
Me to..
Sep 28, 2019, 03:08 PM
Well I for one think that it's a great concept and am thankful that you posted details. I will probably try to steal the idea at some point (I steal most ideas 'cos I 'aint bright enough to come up with my own).

Not overly impressed with the 'tone' here but I guess that is the 'joy' of open Forums....

Hope yer Lass is OK.

Paul
Latest blog entry: Just To Say Hello.......

Quick Reply