This thread is privately moderated by racer4lifeb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 17, 2019, 07:14 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$350.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Team Associated B5m with Tekin RS Spec and motor RTR !! Race Ready Mint Shape !!

Up for sale is my Team Associated B5M #2 only raced on carpet and is in mint shape. Not raced more then few races and always kept maintained.

Comes with :

High end digital servo
Tekin RS SPEC esc AND motor combo

The buggy has carpet tires on it right now but I have other platform tires as well that I can switch out for.

I also have a lot of sets of tires for the buggy all have good threads.

Price is $350 OBO, please pm me with a phone number and I will send pics and details.

Thank you
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply