Sep 17, 2019, 12:51 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Anyway want to sell a Hawk??

My buddy has been looking for a slow parrot. His garage burned down 5 years back and He lost the few he had. He had bought me one, but before we take it apart to try to replicate and build our own I'd like to see if anyone had a extra to sell
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2019, 06:57 AM
There's magic in those wings !
Quote:
Originally Posted by faheja
My buddy has been looking for a slow parrot. His garage burned down 5 years back and He lost the few he had. He had bought me one, but before we take it apart to try to replicate and build our own I'd like to see if anyone had a extra to sell
Hi feheja,

I can give you more options if you don't receive any offers, You can buy much durable, and slightly heavier version from Troy ... who makes the Thunderbird, or you can buy from Sam in Taiwan ... he can build you a really beautiful ornithopter with fiber glass fuselage, and hybrid wings (EPP + ripstop) ... \

Thunderbird

Sam birds

Both have their own threads

Good luck

Khaled

Quick Reply