This thread is privately moderated by wdwimbish, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 17, 2019, 08:46 AM
Trader Rating: 106
Wayne Wimbish
Thread OP
$20.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Vuhlets Carbon Fiber Repair Kits

Hi Guys,

Time to get going on those late year repairs while there is still time left to fly. Sales have been good, customers are happy, and stock is starting to go down. So get yours now before we have to wait for the winter order.

I have two weights of cf spread tow fabric available in two orientations from Vuhlets in Kiev. In my opinion this stuff is every bit as good as the equivalent Carboweave product I sold last year.

The 40g fabric is bi-layer, and the 60g fabric is tri-layer. The 60g fabric is identical to the triweave product we all know and love.
I have made a few repairs with it and it handles very nicely. I like it and I know you will too.

BTW, you will notice that these fabrics are very uniform in density. They are not see through with disser patterns like some other brands seen lately. Also, note that 'kit' is just an affectionate name that carries over from previous distributors. These 'kits' just contain the cf fabric only.

Here is the list of what I have available:

VH001 SC40 2/+45 40g bi-weave $20 shipped for 300x400mm kit(sold out)

VH002 SC40 2/-45 40g bi-weave $20 shipped for 300x400mm kit

VH005 SC60 3/+45,0 60g tri-weave $25 shipped for 300x400mm kit(sold out)

VH006 SC60 3/-45,0 60g tri-weave $25 shipped for 300x400mm kit

Note: On the tri-weave fabrics the bottom layer runs lengthwise. The middle layer runs 45deg one way and the top layer 45deg the other way. On the + fabric the upper layer goes up to the left like this \ on the - fabric the upper layer goes up to the right like this /.

PayPal is ok (preferred,) or MO, check, or cash. My PayPal is [email protected]. No need to PM me here. PayPal will inform me of your order.

If you are using PayPal, please use the 'purchase of goods' option. I'll eat the fees. This allows me to print postage directly out of PayPal. Any other option is a whole lot more work than the extra dollar it costs me.

Thanks, Wayne

Note: prices are for USA shipping. Other destinations will need to add actual shipping.
Also, if you desire trader feedback please pm me so I'll have your rcgroups handle. Thx.
Last edited by wdwimbish; Sep 17, 2019 at 12:21 PM. Reason: stock update
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply