This thread is privately moderated by HyperHelis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 16, 2019, 07:31 PM
Trader Rating: 232
Thread OP
$335.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

On hold

Traxxas Slash 4x4 vxl ready to race. Fully setup for off-road racing! I have been racing for many years and i'm finally tired of it. This truck has seen one race. 2 heats and a main thats it. Nothing bent, broken nor worn out. Has upgraded shock towers to STRC, Savox 1258tg servo, esc fan and race ready Jconcepts Subculture tires on Jconcepts wheels. 14t pinion on motor. Front shocks 35w oil, rear shocks 30w oil. Front diff 5000w, center 7000w and rear 3000w. (Edited diff weights. Had them backwards) Like I said, ready to race. Stock tires are new and included. All decals and manuals. Stock body is new and unpainted. I used an old body that I had. Truck is just a little dirty from the track. No rust!! Only ran on the track. All upgrades are as new as the truck itself. A good cleaning and it'll look brand new! Only two months since I bought it and its only got one short race on it. Has xt60 plug but I can change it back over to the traxxas connector if need be. Quick cleaning and it'll look new! I'm done with racing. I've had enough. The Slash is a great bash and generaly a fun truck to drive but where I live, its not made for. My 4x4 Stampede is what I run around here.

***No tx, rx or batteries included***

Manual not pictured but is included.

On hold

Paypal

If I get a chance i'll clean it up and post new pictures, if I get time.
Last edited by HyperHelis; Sep 18, 2019 at 02:35 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2019, 11:45 PM
Trader Rating: 101
great deal! heck of a car! I already have 2.. otherwise I would have jumped on it. GL with the sale!
Sep 17, 2019, 09:17 AM
Trader Rating: 232
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom24
great deal! heck of a car! I already have 2.. otherwise I would have jumped on it. GL with the sale!
I'm about to brake it down and clean it. Take the upgrades off and replace with stock parts then sell it cheaper.

Quick Reply