Sep 16, 2019, 04:21 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Teacher allegedly tells class VP Mike Pence should be ‘shot in the head’

Quote:
https://www.thecollegefix.com/teache...t-in-the-head/

A high school teacher in Union County, North Carolina is in hot water after allegedly telling a class that Vice President Mike Pence should “be shot in the head.”

Information about the Cuthbertson High School teacher’s remarks has been referred to the Secret Service, the Union County Sheriff’s Office said.

According to FOX-46, the comments reportedly were made in reference to the veep’s trip to the state in support of recently elected US Representative Dan Bishop.

Cuthbertson parent Firas Obeid, who’s “not necessarily” a Pence supporter, said it was “ridiculous” to make such a statement about the second-highest ranking official in the country.

“Affiliation to a specific party does not entitle us to make statement like that to anyone,” Obeid said.

Clyde
Sep 16, 2019, 04:26 PM
Name my new cat.
That good for one free visit from the Secret Service.
Latest blog entry: Name my new cat.
Sep 16, 2019, 06:22 PM
///////
Will make front page in the National Enquirer!
Sep 16, 2019, 06:24 PM
I'm thinking paid suspension and nothing more.
Sep 16, 2019, 06:37 PM
I'd rather be Flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacemakr40
probably not even that.
Sep 16, 2019, 06:37 PM
Eye of The Storm
I'm thinking a balcony guest seating arrangement from a prominent Dem politician for a SOTU address.
Sep 16, 2019, 07:30 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Well. . . we know the kind of MSM milage this will get. Next to nothing.

However, if some MAGA-hatted dude were to say the same about. . . oh. . . let's pick Bernie, it would be good for at least a week.
Sep 16, 2019, 07:53 PM
Banned in Britain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacemakr40
Nope. They will encourage the teacher to run for Congress as a Democrat.
Sep 16, 2019, 07:56 PM
One more flight...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
Well. . . we know the kind of MSM milage this will get. Next to nothing.

However, if some MAGA-hatted dude were to say the same about. . . oh. . . let's pick Bernie, it would be good for at least a week.
Someone wearing a MAGA hat doesn’t even have to say anything and it last longer than a week...
Sep 16, 2019, 08:07 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashD
Someone wearing a MAGA hat doesn’t even have to say anything and it last longer than a week...
LOL, good point. It's like movement and noise to a zombie. Any red hat with white lettering sparks fear then outrage when infected with TDS.

Sep 17, 2019, 01:59 PM
Sep 17, 2019, 02:01 PM
turn, turn, turn.
Not cool... He shouldn't say things like that.
Sep 17, 2019, 02:11 PM
One more flight...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Twain
They did stop her, by voting for him as he alluded too.

Which is a FAR cry from calling for someone to be shot in the head.
Sep 17, 2019, 02:57 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:

Exactly. But you have to understand, anything and everything that Trump mutters inflames the TDS infection and then it's off to the races with outrage.
Sep 17, 2019, 03:09 PM
Quote:

There was a bit of a double entendre there with that statement, you could interpret it as "2nd ammendment people should stop Hillary by voting" but it could just as easily be interpreted as "2nd ammendment people should stop Hillary by using their guns".

Of course, reasonable people like you and i know that he meant "2nd ammendment people should stop Hillary by voting", but maybe some over enthusiastic trump supporter and/or 2nd ammendment person might see it differently and try to act on it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will...lent_priest%3F

Quick Reply