Sep 16, 2019, 01:45 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Big Old Bipe plane RCM #1314

Iím looking for a full set of plans for a Big Old Pipe. Do any you guys out there know where I get a full set of plans for this model

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2019, 01:47 PM
In the RCM plans thread, of course!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2233857

There are several guys in there who will be happy to print them for you, if you can't take the PDF to Staples or Kinkos for some reason.

Andy
Nov 01, 2019, 05:31 PM
I have a pdf for the RCM Cloud Dancer, whose plans are 42" x 60" and I'm having the devil's own time finding a place to print them. Suggestions? Online places I've found are outrageously expensive for prints larger than 36" wide...
Nov 01, 2019, 10:46 PM
UAS Pilot - FAA# *******HRK
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnylund
I have a pdf for the RCM Cloud Dancer, whose plans are 42" x 60" and I'm having the devil's own time finding a place to print them. Suggestions? Online places I've found are outrageously expensive for prints larger than 36" wide...
Get a hold of "Hemikiller" - https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=82275 here on RCGroups. I've had him make several copies for me and each one is perfect and very cost effective compared to the hacks at my local Fed-Ex/Kinkos.

Mike
Nov 02, 2019, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnylund
You can buy the Cloud Dancer plan and templates from mrhobby on eBay, the 40 is $15,99 + $4.50 postage. He has the larger versions too. I have bought many plans from him, he enlarged Nick Ziroli's Bearcat plan from 1970 by 20%, to increase the wingspan from 52" to 60". He ships fast, no problems, I usually get them shipped folded and wrap them around a shipping tube to flatten them out before using them.
Nov 02, 2019, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz
In the RCM plans thread, of course!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2233857

There are several guys in there who will be happy to print them for you, if you can't take the PDF to Staples or Kinkos for some reason.

Andy
I think that thread should really be a sticky. It has over 500 pages.
Nov 02, 2019, 03:28 PM
go to a blue print place.. I have plans printed all the time .25 per sq ft.

Quick Reply