Sep 16, 2019, 07:27 AM
Thread OP
Question

RFU Question

So I had a nice GP Ultimate biplane this spring, running with a RFU and x10, the plane lost connection soon after take off, and went in. There were no survives. The plane had worked fine the year before. I collected up the hardware, and just yesterday I tried to update the firmware on the RFU, and it got about 1/2 way done, and the updater said it lost connection with the RFU. Now nothing works. The lost connection part reported by the updater is what got me. That is exactly what happened to it this spring when it removed the GP Ultimate biplane from the hanger.
Anyone else had any issues with the RFU. All my other planes are working fine with XPS RX. This was the only one I had with a RFU.
I just flew yesterday with a x10 but a Nano as the RX for the signal, not a RFU. That worked great.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply