This thread is privately moderated by Inverted__1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 15, 2019, 10:14 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Thread OP
$180.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Wanted

Looking to buy NAZGUL5

I ordered one on Bangood and somehow they lost my order or it never processed or what ever the hell they do over there, I paid $160 with the coupon code but would pay a little more if someone has one they want to sell that is LIKE NEW OR BRAND NEW. Thank you
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2019, 09:54 AM
Trader Rating: 0

Nazgul 5

You can get the Nazgul5 6s for $165 with code: AFfbG10 on banggood, or the 4s version for $161 with code BGIF4S. These are for the PNP versions. You'll have to pay just a little more to get it with the receiver, but that should still come in around $170-180 after tax.
Sep 17, 2019, 12:01 AM
Trader Rating: 31
Thread OP

Quad

Hey. I ordered the 6s in Bangood and paid $164. A week and a half later they said they lost my order??? Took the money from my account and everything so I am waiting to hear back now, itís been 3 days and nothing? So I figured instead of waiting I would try to buy one here. Thank you though I do appreciate the message and the coupon code

Quick Reply