Sep 15, 2019, 04:32 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Bootloader wonít work on my Taranis to upgrade fairware from 1

I didnít know if any of you could help me Iím having problems with my Taranis x9d. I am new to this and Iím trying to up date the firmware to both receiver and transmitter . As Iím having trouble binding my r-xsr receiver. Iím trying to get the x9d in bootloader mode. But it didnít work and it just loads normally. It says itís got open TX once I switch it on but the version is 1.1.02 old Version. So I find it strange how it is not loading in bootloader. As youíre aware there is a newer version.. if any of you could help me solve this it would be appreciated
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2019, 01:24 AM
Push the trim switches to the center, hold them there and switch on the Taranis.

This will put it in bootloader mode.

Quick Reply