Sep 15, 2019, 09:59 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Question on new build

I am building a alien mr Steele version with me Steele pdb. Iím running Lumenier motors, kiss 24 amp escís and a version 1 kiss flight controller. Iím going to run a unify pro hv.

I have version 2 of the new mr Steele pdb. Just to clarify, when setting it up I plug the white wire into port 2 and the black wire into port 1! Is that right?

Also, since I am running a unify pro hv that states it supports 6-22v. I am assuming I will bridge solder the two pads which will output 7 volts from the mr Steele pdb? Is this right? I havenít built a quad in about two years and things change often. I am just trying to prepare myself before I start building!

Thanks in advance!

Andrew
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply