This thread is privately moderated by tware, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 15, 2019, 01:27 AM
Trader Rating: 75
Thread OP
$65.00 USD
Split shipping costs
For Sale

HK Aquaholic

A great running Hobbyking Aquaholic on 3S or 4S. Has a new flex cable (4-5 runs). A new HK waterproof servo. Comes with 50A esc and 2815 brushless outrunner. Info here https://hobbyking.com/en_us/quanum-a...0mm-arr-1.html

When I got this last year, the previous owner had troubles with the flex cable, I took everything apart to clean and rebuild, to find that the cable wasnt aligned well at all. I 3d printed some shims and now its perfectly aligned. Its been running reliably now for a few months. It's got a bit of wear and tear over the years. It has a small repair on the bottom, filled with JB weld and painted over. You can't see it from the top or sides. Its structurally good, just not that pretty. I can sell it with a TX, RX for $30 more, but at this price, I'm guessing most people would put in their own.

Reason for selling? Just to fund some other RC, kinda hate to sell it. Do be aware, while this flex cable may last a long time, replacements are getting hard to find. You may have to change over to another size cable. Personally, I planned to just take these electronics to another newer hull when that day came.

Here's some runs last week. Excuse the driving, I just handed it to somebody so I could get some video, not as smooth as I would drive it but you can tell its punchy and turns on a dime (literally), not what I was hoping to show on the video but at least you can see it has rudder authority lol. He's on and off the throttle, its not cutting out. I've made 4S runs nearly WOT the whole pack without issue.

20190803 134045 (0 min 26 sec)

20190803 134616 (0 min 46 sec)

Asking $65 w/o RX/TX. Paypal... Shipped USPS with tracking. Will split actual shipping cost.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply