This thread is privately moderated by Panhead5496, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 14, 2019, 06:29 PM
Trader Rating: 34
Thread OP
$220.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Traxxas Rustler speed build, 60+ mph...$220 shipped!

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my Traxxas Rustler. I spent a lot of time getting this set up to hit my goal of 70mph, but realized I donít have the space to run it that fast! I hit 60 before I ran out of room. Truck is super clean and never seen dirt.

I did some modifications to it, which includes:

Lowered the car using the spacers inside the shocks

Widened the front by using a-arms off a 4x4 Slash, which helps increase stability at speed. Took a few modifications using longer screws and stacking some washers, but itís solid now and works very well

RPM front bumper

Added 12mm to 17mm adapters so I could run 1/8 buggy tires and wheels, added about an inch of extra width to the stance, in both front and back. Tires are also taped on the inside to prevent ballooning at speed

Upgraded metal gear servo

Added a wheelie bar

3D printed battery hold down

The car will be ready to run with your 3s Lipo (or 2s for less crazy speeds). The esc has an ec5 connector on it.

Also includes 2 bodies, one of which is unpainted but already cut out. I used a beater body for speed runs (not included) so the black body is in excellent shape.

Iím ready to get this sold. Feel free to make me an offer! PayPal only to the US only please. Price is shipped.

Also note that I will likely have to remove the wheels for shipping, but other than putting them on no other set up will be needed.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Panhead5496; Sep 27, 2019 at 08:15 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2019, 09:49 AM
Trader Rating: 34
Thread OP
Reduced, great price for a super clean and fast Rustler!

Quick Reply