Sep 13, 2019, 10:13 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
Alert

Scammers list

I hate scammers, period!
So, to make it easier to all the honest people here, I'm starting this scammers list so they are listed in one place for easier identification.
I'm going to kick off by listing these...

Thinkerbell

Markflights

Pilotjames

Please add to this list in the interest of all the honest traders.
Thanks.
Jet A1
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2019, 11:58 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Why not just close out their logins on RCG's? I mean are these users still running wild on the site?
Sep 14, 2019, 05:42 AM
Trader Rating: 30
Resident Crashologist
I add scammers to my ignore list as soon as they are exposed for what they are in Trader Talk.
Sep 14, 2019, 11:27 AM
Trader Rating: 137
Bellanca Kruesair
People don't read the alert lists...Every week a new guy cries that he was burned with 'gift' or 'friends and family' and then comes telling us of their woeful experiences.
A 'Sucker' list would be more appropriate...Compile a list of everyone who pays F&F Or Gift and publish it for the scammers.
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Sep 14, 2019, 11:37 AM
Trader Rating: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl
People don't read the alert lists...Every week a new guy cries that he was burned with 'gift' or 'friends and family' and then comes telling us of their woeful experiences.
A 'Sucker' list would be more appropriate...Compile a list of everyone who pays F&F Or Gift and publish it for the scammers.
LOL. That has to be THE best reply I have ever read in TT. It doesn't get any truer.
Sep 14, 2019, 12:11 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Old new guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by totenkopf
LOL. That has to be THE best reply I have ever read in TT. It doesn't get any truer.
Agreed!!!
Sep 14, 2019, 12:43 PM
Trader Rating: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by totenkopf
Ditto
Sep 14, 2019, 01:17 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Quote:
LOL, yeah the warnings are in the same category as labels on lawnmowers, telling people not to pick up the frame with their hands and try to use it as a hedge trimmer.
Sep 14, 2019, 08:13 PM
Trader Rating: 76
KV4PL, FAA 107 Certified
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf
LOL, yeah the warnings are in the same category as labels on lawnmowers, telling people not to pick up the frame with their hands and try to use it as a hedge trimmer.
Iím trying to imagine that.
Sep 15, 2019, 06:34 AM
Trader Rating: 126
AMA 72859 Too Many Hobbies!
Well I heard last week on my favorite local NJ radio station that one of our state senators is going to introduce a bill that will mandate all new cars sold in the state of NJ to have a warning alarm system so you don't leave your kids locked in the car. They've been trying to legislate "common sense" since Thomas Payne wrote about it in 1775.
Sep 16, 2019, 05:31 AM
Trader Rating: 137
Bellanca Kruesair
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf
A guy sued John Deere for that very complaint ! He 'edged' his fingers, and said no one warned him NOT to !
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Sep 16, 2019, 08:27 AM
Trader Rating: 76
KV4PL, FAA 107 Certified
Quote:
A guy sued John Deere for that very complaint ! He 'edged' his fingers, and said no one warned him NOT to !
So much for personal responsibility.
Sep 16, 2019, 09:14 AM
Trader Rating: 84
Quote:
people don't read the alert lists...every week a new guy cries that he was burned with 'gift' or 'friends and family' and then comes telling us of their woeful experiences.
A 'sucker' list would be more appropriate...compile a list of everyone who pays f&f or gift and publish it for the scammers.:d
+1:d

Quick Reply