This thread is privately moderated by be69ar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 13, 2019, 04:51 PM
Trader Rating: 197
Thread OP
$175.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Vintage Estes 2116 Sweet Vee RC boost glider Free Ship CONUS

I found this kit the other day...label was inside the box and for a number of years I thought it was a box of balsa. This is a complete and NIB Estes Sweet Vee glider...without any plugged engines. I double checked the contents, applied some fresh taped the foam wing cores, rewrapped the clear canopy with tissue and applied the label to the box top with some double sided tape. There is a note on the side panel that the wire pushrods were missing...they weren't, just taped to the inside panel. MO preferred, but PP is fine. I will wrap the kit in another piece of corrugated for shipping...and the asking price includes free ground shipping to the lower 48.
Thanks for looking.
Mike
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2019, 12:50 PM
Trader Rating: 219
These things are really ALOT of fun!!! Still have mine of 20 years...........

Quick Reply