Sep 27, 2019, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJH
Replaced by which receiver?
RX8R Pro. Although not on the frsky website I consider it replaced when a similar one is available. No access for the RX8R Pro also sadly...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk
to remove ads between posts
Sep 27, 2019, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Evans
I would not hold your breath on update boards for any of the transmitters if I were you.
Well having being promised it that would be disappointing.
Sep 27, 2019, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Evans

I would not hold your breath on update boards for any of the transmitters if I were you.
FrSky has announced that there will be an ACCESS ISRM update kit for the X10S/X10 and the X12S. I've been testing the ISRM update on my X10S for about two months now with FrOS and OpenTX. so I'm pretty sure the updates will happen. Hope to start testing with my X12S soon.

Mike
Sep 28, 2019, 04:23 AM
FJH
FJH
It's already on the coming-soon-page of HrusRC => https://www.horusrc.com/en/coming-soon
Sep 29, 2019, 05:18 PM
Mark Harrison
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Flyer
FrSky has announced that there will be an ACCESS ISRM update kit for the X10S/X10 and the X12S. I've been testing the ISRM update on my X10S for about two months now with FrOS and OpenTX. so I'm pretty sure the updates will happen. Hope to start testing with my X12S soon.

Mike
Sorry to be dense, can you tell me what ISRM stands for?
Sep 29, 2019, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhar
Sorry to be dense, can you tell me what ISRM stands for?
ISRM is the "Internal Serial RF Module" that replaces the existing X10/X10s or X12S IXJT RF module to provide the ACCESS protocol along with FrOS Express or OpentX 2.3.0. firmware.

Mike
Sep 30, 2019, 05:01 PM
Mark Harrison
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Flyer
ISRM is the "Internal Serial RF Module" that replaces the existing X10/X10s or X12S IXJT RF module to provide the ACCESS protocol along with FrOS Express or OpentX 2.3.0. firmware.

Mike
Thanks!
Oct 01, 2019, 12:04 AM
!!!SkySlayer!!!
This video will make some people happy
Horus X10/S ACCESS Upgrade Kit (How-To Guide) (6 min 22 sec)
Oct 01, 2019, 07:35 PM
Suspended Account
So many main boards are going to be damaged by people attempting to replace the Bluetooth module. I've been soldering for 45 years and I consider that replacement advanced soldering.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Oct 01, 2019, 09:05 PM
fly by night
I will happily stay in the pre ACCESS universe in perpetuity then. I still use plenty of V8FR2 receivers and others on D8. I see no need to upgrade. However I am ditching my Frsky R9 system and receivers, switching them all to Crossfire. Still very happy with my Frsky hardware, X9D and especially the XLite (but I also own a Jumper T16)
Oct 02, 2019, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSaltchucker
I will happily stay in the pre ACCESS universe in perpetuity then. I still use plenty of V8FR2 receivers and others on D8. I see no need to upgrade. However I am ditching my Frsky R9 system and receivers, switching them all to Crossfire. Still very happy with my Frsky hardware, X9D and especially the XLite (but I also own a Jumper T16)
You don't need to solder to upgrade the RF board.... please read correctly
Oct 02, 2019, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadango
No access for the RX8R Pro also sadly...
Can we expect Access for RX8R pro? It is mentioned "The 2nd batch will include RXSR, XM, XM Plus, RX8R Pro." on the website.

Quick Reply