Sep 16, 2019, 01:07 PM
For your own good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
It is the impact... it is domestic terrorism that destroys national tranquility that the preamble outlines to be necessary to the health of a nation.
All the while killing 3500 babies a day is A OK with the lefties.
Sep 16, 2019, 03:36 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
All the while killing 3500 babies a day is A OK with the lefties.
Abortion doesn't impact the population negatively, it only bothers some religious folks that think it is against their gods will.... and of course some Republican power brokers who use it as a crow bar to get votes.

The thing is... those Republican power brokers aren't really trying to outlaw abortion... cuz if they did... they would lose the hot button culture issue that is getting them votes. They are playing the religionists... and doing so right well I might add.
Sep 16, 2019, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Abortion doesn't impact the population negatively, it only bothers some religious folks that think it is against their gods will.... and of course some Republican power brokers who use it as a crow bar to get votes.

The thing is... those Republican power brokers aren't really trying to outlaw abortion... cuz if they did... they would lose the hot button culture issue that is getting them votes. They are playing the religionists... and doing so right well I might add.
How can you say it doesn't affect the population negatively? I could argue it has a negative impact in many areas. Psychologically, it conditions people to disrespect life by ending one in favor of their own selfish lifestyle, instead of making sacrafices to help another life grow into the world. It teaches people that instead of living with the consequences of our actions, that they can just cut bait and run away from those consequences. It conditions people that children are a burden instead of a blessing. Not to mention all the health concerns involved in arbortion procedures.

Claiming being against arbotion is just religious or republican just shows that you are just as illogical as the religous people you act so condescending towards. You disregard the negative aspects of such actions and try to justify it with reasons such as "can't afford" or "overpopulation". Those are just excuses though, the real reason is usually based on fear of lifestyle changes

Claiming abortion doesn't negatively affect the population just shows how little thought you put into it.
Sep 16, 2019, 04:04 PM
3000 mile road trip here we go
Quote:

I'm not religious in the least bit, and abortion bothers me. Use a smaller brush.
Sep 16, 2019, 04:30 PM
Multirotor geek
Quote:
Is that what is going on? Losing some culture battles, conservatives think the culture isn't working for them any more?

Clyde
Sep 16, 2019, 04:44 PM
Banned in Britain
Quote:

Killing 70 million babies doesn'tnegatively affect the population? you say that with a straight face?
Sep 16, 2019, 04:48 PM
Multirotor geek

Clyde
Sep 16, 2019, 04:51 PM
Quote:

It really does, though, and in many ways. Aside from the complete disregard for human life, it encourages some to take risks that they would not take otherwise if there was no "out."

Many women suffer psychological trauma after the process. Women have a choice, just like men do, to take precautions before engaging in certain behaviors.

If it's really all about choice regarding a person's body, then every drug should be legal for consumption without a prescription and people should be allowed to sell their organs or limbs for profit, as well as use their body for prostitution if they want.
Sep 16, 2019, 04:56 PM
Banned in Britain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooroo
It really does, though, and in many ways. Aside from the complete disregard for human life, it encourages some to take risks that they would not take otherwise if there was no "out."

Many women suffer psychological trauma after the process. Women have a choice, just like men do, to take precautions before engaging in certain behaviors.

If it's really all about choice regarding a person's body, then every drug should be legal for consumption without a prescription and people should be allowed to sell their organs or limbs for profit, as well as use their body for prostitution if they want.
I believe the lack of importance democrats put on life by killing babies contributes heavily to encouraging mass shooters to kill, particularly in schools. The message life is so worthless you grind it up and put in down the drain has been having horrible consequences.
Sep 16, 2019, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt SAA
I believe the lack of importance democrats put on life by killing babies contributes heavily to encouraging mass shooters to kill, particularly in schools. The message life is so worthless you grind it up and put in down the drain has been having horrible consequences.
Democrats that are pro-choice create the atmosphere for mass school shootings...…That. Single Act....sounds pretty lame.
Sep 16, 2019, 06:42 PM
For your own good.
Quote:
SO true, when our kids get the message life doesn't matter it really does affect their judgement. The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds. But again, gun control is not about guns, it is about control.
Sep 16, 2019, 08:21 PM
Banned in Britain
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
SO true, when our kids get the message life doesn't matter it really does affect their judgement. The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds. But again, gun control is not about guns, it is about control.
When you have a typical liberal idiot like Lena dunham saying she wish she could get pregnant so she could abort the baby you have went way past devaluing life to encouraging killing of humans. Its sickening.
Sep 17, 2019, 01:37 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
When you have a typical liberal idiot like Lena dunham saying she wish she could get pregnant so she could abort the baby you have went way past devaluing life to encouraging killing of humans. Its sickening.
What makes human life so precious?
Sep 17, 2019, 07:46 AM
Quote:
I believe the lack of importance democrats put on life by killing babies contributes heavily to encouraging mass shooters to kill, particularly in schools.
From a FOX poll - Published August 14
32. In a few words, please tell me why you think mass shootings happen more often in the United States than other countries.
Lack of gun laws / access to guns 35%
Mental health issues / lack of treatment 22%
Rhetoric from Donald Trump 10%
Assault weapons / weapons of war 7%
Media amplification of shooters / copycats 5%
Hate / anger / division / polarization 5%
Broad cultural problems 5%
Parenting / inability to discipline children 4%

38.-45. How much do you think each of the following is to blame for mass shootings in the United States over the last few years?
A lack of services for mentally ill people who show violent tendencies 56%
Easy access to guns 56%
Public and online expressions of white nationalism 40%
Inadequate parenting 39%
Sentiments expressed by President Trump 34%
Anti-immigrant sentiment 33%
Violent video games 23%

Seems the poster's rhetorical blame for mass shootings is not shared by other US citizens.
Sep 17, 2019, 07:50 AM
Multirotor geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppopfox
From a FOX poll - Published August 14
32. In a few words, please tell me why you think mass shootings happen more often in the United States than other countries.
Lack of gun laws / access to guns 35%
Mental health issues / lack of treatment 22%
Rhetoric from Donald Trump 10%
Assault weapons / weapons of war 7%
Media amplification of shooters / copycats 5%
Hate / anger / division / polarization 5%
Broad cultural problems 5%
Parenting / inability to discipline children 4%

38.-45. How much do you think each of the following is to blame for mass shootings in the United States over the last few years?
A lack of services for mentally ill people who show violent tendencies 56%
Easy access to guns 56%
Public and online expressions of white nationalism 40%
Inadequate parenting 39%
Sentiments expressed by President Trump 34%
Anti-immigrant sentiment 33%
Violent video games 23%

Seems the poster's rhetorical blame for mass shootings is not shared by other US citizens.

I think you'll find that feels and opinions are not rights. Strange that huh?

Clyde

Quick Reply