Feb 20, 2020, 05:47 PM
Thank you Andy.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 20, 2020, 07:57 PM

code for 6610t vario problem

015~15 DUREX V
Feb 21, 2020, 02:09 AM
You use flight condition as switch and have not activated any flight conditions!
So the Varioton is not activated either.
Either you set up flight conditions or select a switch, then you have to define at which switch point the tone is active.
Feb 21, 2020, 12:24 PM
This is odd. The switch = on and lift report was set to +0.6 when teste in the shop. I do not know when it changed. I will test it again to be sure it was set this way when tested. And check parameters before and after testing.
Feb 21, 2020, 01:36 PM
I now get a monotone beep when set to .6 or .3. This is what I would expect from the way it is being tested. If it works like others that have been used at my flying site the tone changes with the rate of climb. That can't be tested at the work bench.

Jerry
Feb 21, 2020, 02:10 PM
Jerry, as noted several times above, the vario is not going to give you good rise/sink data right now. We haven't released the fix that Mark helped us find. When it's out, I'll let you all know.

Andy
Feb 21, 2020, 05:03 PM
If Andy keeps buttering me up like that I’ll find myself saving for and buying another Spektrum radio.....
Feb 21, 2020, 06:08 PM
I'm ok with that!

Andy
Feb 21, 2020, 06:24 PM
Currently moving house and with only owning 1 dlg now I could only afford and only need a DX6 right now, but it’s still a great radio I’m sure. I’ve just only really had the DX9 and IX12 for any length of time before.
Feb 21, 2020, 08:31 PM
Thanks Andy, I have learned a good bit about how to set up the radio and at least up to the current state of the art for this receiver. Looking forward to the update.

Jerry
Feb 23, 2020, 09:43 AM
I see the AR637T is now set for late April. Yet they are available in the new Mustang and Air Tractor?
Have they been filling early pre-orders or are they still tweaking them?
Looks like this is going to be a nice receiver, and looking forward to it's release.
Feb 23, 2020, 03:18 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlandaccents
I see the AR637T is now set for late April. Yet they are available in the new Mustang and Air Tractor?
Have they been filling early pre-orders or are they still tweaking them?
Looks like this is going to be a nice receiver, and looking forward to it's release.
I put one on backorder a couple of days ago. Also pulled the trigger for an Avian 45 Smart ESC which should arrive Monday. I already have the S2100 charger and a 3S-2200 pack with the iC3 connector.
Feb 23, 2020, 06:23 PM
The Mustang and Air Tractor have a 637TA, which does not include a baro like the 637T does. Other than that, they also are locked in terms of allowing users to change settings on them with the current firmware. They only need to be tested for the specific configuration that is used for them, whereas the 637T that will be offered separately to users requires finalizing the interface, and further testing/verification for all the settings that are available to them.
Feb 24, 2020, 01:05 PM

Ar6610T antenna orientation

Is it acceptable to route the antenna wires on my ar6610T receiver in a similar orientation to my pic?
I know I need to keep the two uncovered portions of the antennas at 90 degrees but for my installation in a hotliner I really need to double back the antennas because they are really long.. They will be kept well away from the lipo and esc so that's not a problem.
Thanks.
Feb 24, 2020, 01:16 PM
Yes. They don't NEED to be 90 degrees apart. That helps with polarization issues. Far more important is that one of them has an unshielded view of the transmitter.

Make sure you don't tape them to CF wings. Carbon fiber will keep them from hearing the transmitter.

Andy

Quick Reply