Sep 12, 2019, 09:00 AM
ExtremeFlight - 3DHS - Legacy
Thread OP
Discussion

Best knife blades for green trimming?

I need a recommendation for a good type of blade for green trimming parts. I have been using a variety of utility razor blades, but recently at an event, a real composites pro offered me one of his disposable utility blades...now I see there’s a difference. I’m trying to contact him about it, but in the meantime does anyone have a recommendation? Thanks much!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 12, 2019, 09:32 AM
supreme being of leisure
olfa 18mm wide snap off blades...i use them for just about everything and for stuff like trimming down to a mold flange i use them without a handle. very sharp and a perfectly fresh tip is just a snap away...

they make an extra sharp black colored version as well.
Sep 12, 2019, 12:01 PM
ExtremeFlight - 3DHS - Legacy
Thread OP
Perfect. I now recognize the mystery blades as the 9mm versions of the black ones. Thanks so much!

Quick Reply