This thread is privately moderated by thehoker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 11, 2019, 12:43 PM
Trader Rating: 54
Thread OP
$125.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

75" corsair, folding wings, full flaps, scale outline

Hello,
Price drop , practically giving this away,
Today I am listing a few planes I wont get to in the near future.
This listing is for a new in box, 3dlab printed 75" corsair
That's right a 75" span, with folding wings, scale 3 piece flaps per side, and built for retracts.
I was going to buy a 3d printer, and figured what could be better, 3d printed planes, make my own but even more important anything that ever got damaged or warn just print out new parts, or entire new airframes.
Well as time went on ,I never got the printer and it doesn't look like I will anytime soon.
I bought this off of ebay for 249.00 plus shipping,
My loss your gain.
I'm definitely taking one in the shorts on these as I'm listing these well below what I bought them for, but there doing me no good sitting here in the box.
Check out the videos, excellent flyer here, and it can be completely constructed in a few hours.
Please check out the links below to see actual add I bought it from (now almost 200.0 more ) and the 3dlab site.
Very detailed photos, info and complete building and flying videos.
Im told it takes up-words of a month to print out this model for the average person with a 3d printer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/F4U-Corsair...m8SELs6ViJcLag

https://3dlabprint.com/shop/vought-f4u-corsair/
I got mine printed in white as I thought the blue in the photos was a bit bright, and wanted to do a tri color scheme, so easy to finish in any scheme you like .

Asking 125.00 OBO- plus actual shipping cost via FedEx to your location.
Will provide tracking number at time of shipment.
Thank you for checking out my listing, and please check out the others.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 11, 2019, 01:05 PM
Trader Rating: 136
PM sent
Sep 11, 2019, 08:06 PM
Trader Rating: 54
Thread OP

Corsair

Hello,
Thank you to all who showed interest, the corsair is sold pending payment.
BK

Quick Reply