This thread is privately moderated by bayou_city_boy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 10, 2019, 09:54 PM
Trader Rating: 123
Bayou_City_Boy
Thread OP
Free
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

FREE Engine Mounts

Can anyone use any of these?

These are all used but in good shape. Just clean them up and use them on your airplanes. No need to go spend extra money on new ones.

Just cover $4.95 for shipping and handling. And if you wouldn't mind doing PayPal friends and family that would be great. You can check my feedback to see I am an honest member here at RC Groups.

One free set of items per person please.

If you would like more than one please just a couple bucks. That will help me buy some glow fuel!

Please put a note in PayPal which items you are getting. This makes it much easier for me to pack and ship.

Thanks!
Latest blog entry: Hurricane Harvey Flood
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply