This thread is privately moderated by crispy1074, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 10, 2019, 07:32 PM
Trader Rating: 35
Foam Concept Jets
Thread OP
$90.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Traxxas TRX4 Defender body with lights.

Traxxas TRX4 Defender body with lights and also new front and rear bumpers. Body is in great condition.. i had this body mounted on a redcat rockslide so there are four mounting holes drilled near the bottom of the doors other then that the body is in near perfect condition and was hardly used. Also has front head lights, tail light, and ground effects lights installed and ready for off roading at night. PayPal only. Seller pays shipping to lower 48 only. Any questions please feel free to shoot me a pm.
Last edited by crispy1074; Sep 11, 2019 at 02:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 10, 2019, 07:35 PM
Trader Rating: 35
Foam Concept Jets
Thread OP

Traxxas TRX4 Defender body with light

Traxxas TRX4 Defender body with lights and also new front and rear bumpers. Body is in great condition.. i had this body mounted on a redcat rockslide so there are four mounting holes drilled near the bottom of the doors other then that the body is in near perfect condition and was hardly used. Also has front head lights, tail light, and ground effects lights installed and ready for off roading at night. PayPal only. Seller pays shipping to lower 48 only. Any questions please feel free to shoot me a pm.

Quick Reply