This thread is privately moderated by Professor_X, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 10, 2019, 10:22 AM
Trader Rating: 170
Thread OP
$410.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Fat Shark Dominator HD3 FSV1076 - FPV Goggles - New In Box!

These are not the HD3 base models! THIS IS NOT A CORE VERSION!

I've stepped away from the hobby due to health reasons, miss it, listing items as I find them.

I have alot of feedback on this site, so that speaks for itself.

These are literally brand new, I powered them up to make sure they worked and had no issues and placed the velcro and thicker foam on them and they were then put away. Never used beyond that. They were purchased to have a ride along pair but I never got back out to the field.

I paid retail plus taxes since I purchased them locally from Graves RC but I am letting them go for a very fair price.

Includes everything you see that is still in retail packaging.

Price: $410.00
Shipping: FREE INCLUDES TRACKING and INSURANCE!

Check my feedback! Tons of transactions on RCG!

PM ME FOR MY PAYPAL INFO!

PIcs:

to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2019, 01:10 AM
Trader Rating: 11
These are $380 with tax and a warranty.

https://www.antigravitysports.com/st...furbished.html
Sep 15, 2019, 04:07 AM
Trader Rating: 49
There's a big difference between New and Refurbished. The ones you posted and tried to knock his price down with are Refurbished Not New!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappomatt
These are $380 with tax and a warranty.

https://www.antigravitysports.com/st...furbished.html

Quick Reply