This thread is privately moderated by QuadifyRC.com, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 10, 2019, 06:12 AM
monkeymagic
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Skyzone Sky03O OLED FPV Goggle Review

Here is my review of the Skyzone OLED FPV goggle which I think will make a real mess of Fatshark's dominance of the market at the premium end:

https://www.quadifyrc.com/reviews/skyzone-sky03o-oled-fpv-goggle-review

Here is my summary and recommendations snipped from the article:

As you can see from my testing these are very comfortable goggles with a great built in receiver and good menu system and most importantly, outstanding screens. Since your goggles are arguably the greatest sensory connection you have with you drone, these fantastic goggles make a big difference in enjoyment of the FPV experience. Not only that but I can also say that the extra clarity, contrast and resolution makes for a greater ability to see and hopefully avoid obstacles.

Like many other goggles on the market though the included accessories are disappointing; you will immediately need to invest in better antennas and a battery. See further below for my recommendations there.

Should you buy these? If your budgets allows I would say yes. Being around $400, they sit in between the new "budget" range of binocular goggles at around $240-$300 and the premium goggles at $500+. If you cannot afford more than the budget range I'd recommend the Fatshark Attitude V5 which are still great goggles as I reviewed here. For what it's worth the SKY03O have now replaced the fatsharks as my regular goggles...

to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply