Sep 10, 2019, 03:21 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Anybody have disassemble picture of OMPHOBBY M2?

Anybody have disassemble picture of OMPHOBBY M2?
I am very curious.
I want more, please!!!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 10, 2019, 08:02 AM
This seems to be the main thread https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ep-updating%29
Sep 10, 2019, 10:46 PM
Thread OP
Wow, thank you.
Sep 11, 2019, 12:58 AM
Team Compass/KBDD Team Pilot
I was trying to understand if the helicopter has a built in receiver that will work with DSM2/DSMX and Futaba, of if it uses a separate Futaba S-Bus receiver. I can't quite make that out.

If if uses an separate S-Bus receiver, I and use a JR SXD Protocol converter and use a JR DMSS receiver.

Hopefully the manual will show up on line soon.
Sep 11, 2019, 04:29 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysky
Here...
Thank you Sunnysky. I used Sunnysky motors for years, excellent. I am full of expectation of OMPHOBBY M2 now.
Sep 11, 2019, 06:55 AM
if you see the pics of the motor wind in that motor you would have thought it was done by an expensive winder.

Isn't electricity great? Last night I was alerted to an electrical weather storm, stuck my head out the back door and KAPOWEE right in front of me by a fraction a lightning bolt snapped with the lovely high pitch cackle I love so much. I believe it hit a telephone pole in a neighbors yard because it left no time to count one one thousand two etc.

I dig this little heli but I must agree on a belt driven tail but that entails the extra servo. At least it's lighter than the sab comets, sounds like fun, and small enough to be inconspicuous in a back yard.
Sep 12, 2019, 01:46 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Clem
I was trying to understand if the helicopter has a built in receiver that will work with DSM2/DSMX and Futaba, of if it uses a separate Futaba S-Bus receiver. I can't quite make that out.

If if uses an separate S-Bus receiver, I and use a JR SXD Protocol converter and use a JR DMSS receiver.

It is know that the receiver of OMPHOBBY M2 can only compatible with OMPHOBBY M2 controller, but it support DSM2/DSMX and Futaba through external access, please check the picture below.
Sep 12, 2019, 02:28 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by icanflyheli
if you see the pics of the motor wind in that motor you would have thought it was done by an expensive winder.

Isn't electricity great? Last night I was alerted to an electrical weather storm, stuck my head out the back door and KAPOWEE right in front of me by a fraction a lightning bolt snapped with the lovely high pitch cackle I love so much. I believe it hit a telephone pole in a neighbors yard because it left no time to count one one thousand two etc.

I dig this little heli but I must agree on a belt driven tail but that entails the extra servo. At least it's lighter than the sab comets, sounds like fun, and small enough to be inconspicuous in a back yard.
Hmmm, a good story of analogy.
Sep 12, 2019, 02:43 PM
Michael SS,

Thank you very much for the quick response.
Sep 12, 2019, 04:35 PM
Quote:

Richard:

See port #29 here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...pdating)/page2

There's a comment on how it will work with DSM2/DSMX protocols.
Sep 12, 2019, 05:30 PM
Thank you Scott!

My thought is that if it will take a Futaba S-Bus receiver, I can use a JR SXD Adapter (converts JR X-Bus to S-Bus) and use my 28X.

I have done this with Robirds a lot recently and it works great!

If that doesn't work, I can always use a satellite and my JR 11X.
Last edited by Ah Clem; Sep 12, 2019 at 05:49 PM.
Sep 15, 2019, 12:29 AM
So it uses glider wing servos with flat tabs then.
Sep 17, 2019, 09:37 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Michael SS,

Thank you very much for the quick response.
Welcome, happy to help
Sep 17, 2019, 09:53 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott214
Richard:

See port #29 here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...pdating)/page2

There's a comment on how it will work with DSM2/DSMX protocols.
Thank you Scott214. I would like to post the answer of Jefren.

Quick Reply