This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 10, 2019, 12:55 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Crash Invader Maiden with Taranis Tx

Joysway Invader
Re- born / Darth Invader
But from this day forth to be known as the Crash Invader .

Joysway Invader maiden with Taranis Tx (3 min 29 sec)

The Crash Invader is sketchy to fly I have to say - yes in it's defence it was windy .
Once you cut the throttle the Crash Invader drops it's nose hard , and it took almost all the up elevator to keep it level ..
That factory CG recommendation might be a little sketchy .

Rates are 100% and Expo is 50% for both Ele and Ail .

After flying the Crash Invader with the Taranis Q x7 Tx , I really dont think the factory Tx ever stood a chance of flying the Crash Invader .
It looks nice ( Crash Invader ) , but darn it to heck folks there are much better wings out there .
Is the Crash Invader suitable for Noobs , no no no ! ( Dont even go there )
Did I have fun flying the Crash Invader , yeah I did ! It put a smile on my dial !
Would I recommend the Crash Invader ?
When Hell freezes over I would .
But if your looking to mod the Crash Invader ( like I did to get it to fly ) , then for experienced model flyers it could be a hoot .
And on that final I was pulling just about full up , and it nosed in because I relaxed my elevator stick just a little ( Got to watch the video )
I think that CG needs to move rearward . But it flies so sketchy !!!!
It has been glued again , function tested , and will fly again ..
Though I will move that battery back in the fuse and wait for some less windy weather .
It was 45kmh + yesterday , and tomorrow looks to be 24kmh + , so good weather for flying is a little rare right now .
In fact I was desperate enough to download WarThunder once again .. ( Love and hate WT )
Love the Game / hate the BS .

to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply