This thread is privately moderated by Victorseyes, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 09, 2019, 01:56 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Thread OP
$150.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Pro boat alpha patrol boat

Pro boat apha patrol boat for sale, its been in the water a handful of times. Comes with your choice of spektrum air or surface reciever, comes with a Gens ace 7.4V 5000mAh 50C 2S LiPo that is only a month old. The only thing wrong with it, is that one of the small guns broke in half and i lost the half not attached to the post. Other than that its been lubricated after every run and dried off. Pretty fast for being a scale boat. I have the box it came with as well and i wont ship due to the size of the box.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2019, 05:04 PM
Trader Rating: 4

pro boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorseyes
Pro boat apha patrol boat for sale, its been in the water a handful of times. Comes with your choice of spektrum air or surface reciever, comes with a Gens ace 7.4V 5000mAh 50C 2S LiPo that is only a month old. The only thing wrong with it, is that one of the small guns broke in half and i lost the half not attached to the post. Other than that its been lubricated after every run and dried off. Pretty fast for being a scale boat. I have the box it came with as well and i wont ship due to the size of the box.
Cheers I will buy your Swift Boat can use paypal [email protected] thanks Hunter
Sep 09, 2019, 05:52 PM
Trader Rating: 49
Don't you read? He said he will not ship!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter r
Cheers I will buy your Swift Boat can use paypal [email protected] thanks Hunter

Quick Reply