This thread is privately moderated by Micubano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 09, 2019, 01:18 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Flying every chance I get!
Thread OP
$75.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

Revolt 30 Racing Boat Stock - LPU SPECIAL - NEAT Available

This 30" boat is fast and stable on the water thanks to the Grim Reaper racing system on it. It looks great on the water. It is clean on the inside. Around the edge of the hatch, you can see some residue from the hatch tape. There is a chip out of the canopy from when a kid dropped something on it. I have hatch tape over it to keep water out You will need to buy hatch tape (Dynamite or Venom are good) and seal the hatch every run. You will need to buy 2 matching 2S Lipo batteries of 4000+ mah minimum for power. I do have a Spektrum AR6200 RX with a satellite RX installed in it, so if you have a Spectrum air transmitter you can run it with that as I did. Otherwise, you will need to buy a marine RX and TX combo.

I have not been able to get out and run this the past few years, so it is up for sale. I just tested it and there are no issues with the electronics. If you do buy it, remember to arm it you have to plug the battery in with no throttle, then full throttle until you hear a beep, and then no throttle until you hear a beep. Then the motor will engage. Here is a video I made running it at Promised Land State Park. If you can pick it up sometime this week in my area, I'll let it go this week only for $75. I will also be at NEAT briefly on Saturday from 11 AM to 1ish PM if you can pick it up there.

Aquacraft Revolt 30 RC Boat - Dogs Chasing it @ Promised Land State Park, PA (4 min 41 sec)
Latest blog entry: Extreme Flight 78" Extra
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2019, 02:10 PM
Trader Rating: 6
tchobbys
I will take it an pay the shipping!
Sep 09, 2019, 02:20 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchstore
I will take it an pay the shipping!
A sale is pending, but if it falls through I'll let you know.
Sep 13, 2019, 10:03 AM
Thread OP
Buyer #1 showed up yesterday and the boat is sold. Thank you everyone for your interest.

Quick Reply