This thread is privately moderated by AggressorBLUE, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 07, 2019, 11:08 AM
Trader Rating: 16
Park Stormer
Thread OP
$150.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

Ascender Roller w/ Bodies

For sale is a Vaterra Ascender, sold as a rolling chassis. She stopped running last year when I was rolling around the snowy swaps near my property, I believe due to the motor giving up the ghost. She might just need a cleaning/new brushes, but for the sake of the sale assume the motor is dead. Iíve been meaning to make her a refurb project, but with a 9 month old (then infant) on my hands, Iíve not had the time to turn into the project. At this point I figure Iíll free up the shelf space, and let her help fund a 3D printer

Sheíll need some love, and a complete tear down/cleaning of her drive train, but should make for a fun project.

As seen from the pics, sheís lived a hard life, and to cope with that has had some mods:
-Front Universal snapped when going through a valley at my off-road site, so replaced both fronts with Vanquish hardware.
-Has Vaterra upgrade shocks at at all four corners (include some alternate springs in the parts bin as well, see below)
-Adjustable rear link mounts
-Custom made body post system to work with Vatera rear cage (ie. the one used on the Chevy k10 body)
-STRC Aluminum Diff covers at front and rear
-STRCAluminum ESC mount.
-MIP Drive Shafts (front and rear)

Bodies:
-Includes original blazer body, airbrushed in green.
-Custom body with Pro-line Toyota SR5 front, and Vaterra K10 rear cage (note, Iíll be removing the tire on the rear to save shipping weight, and use on other trucks), and 3D printed front grill from Nights Customs. Note I did screw up some of the body cutting around the front headlights.

Iím also including the ďParts binĒ (will ship in zip lock bag) I had for this truck:
-Original Manual (she started life as a Blazer Kit)
-parts for Twin hammers two speed transmission, which is drop-in compatible with this truck. Generally I ran her with the two speed and used the single speed as backup. Sheíll ship with the single speed mounted to the truck.
-Stock rear bumper setup
-Misc. assorted spare parts and hardware.
-Several sets of various stiffness springs, still new-in-packaging.

Price is $150 for everything, LPU. Shipping is negotiable. For LPU, I live in South NJ, 08080, and work in Ambler PA, 19002, so willing to meet within reasonable distance of either location.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply