This thread is privately moderated by AggressorBLUE, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 07, 2019, 10:10 AM
Trader Rating: 16
Park Stormer
Thread OP
$225.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

Red Cat Racing Gen 8 Scout 2

For Sale is a Red Cat Racing Gen 8 w/ International Scout body.

I bought this on vacation back in August when I thought Iíd have a chance to go crawling, and didnít bring my TRX-4. I wound up not having time to hit the trails anyway

Itís a great crawler for the price, but feels largely redundant to my TRX-4 now that Iím home. Iíd rather put the cash towards a new 3D Printer

It only has about an hour of run time on it, tooling around my back yard.

Iíd prefer LPU given the size of the box, but can discuss shipping if buyer is interested. I live in South NJ, Zip Code 08080, and also work out of Ambler PA, 19002, and can arrange pick up within a reasonable drive from either location.

Happy to provide more pics upon request!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply