This thread is privately moderated by ginoandres, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 07, 2019, 09:32 AM
Trader Rating: 9
Thread OP
$180.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Aomway Commander V1 Goggles

Up for sale are the excellent AOMWAY Commander V1 FPV goggles with all original accessories. I take very good care of my things and have only used these once a week over 2-3 months. So, they're in excellent condition (see pictures). Screens are perfect, no flaws, dead pixels or other visual abnormalities. Reception on these goggles is awesome and the image is beautiful. If you are looking to get a solid performing set of FPV goggles at a great price, look no further! These retail now at Banggood for $300.

Along with the goggles, you get all original accessories, including:
-New face cushion currently installed on goggles
-Two spare face cushions that came previously with the goggles, thickness varies
-Spare velcro adhesive sticker to apply new face cushions
-Battery lead with XT-60 adapter that will take any 2S-4S Lipo (very convenient!)
-Original Aomway goggle carrying case
-Original box (if you want it)
-Assorted cables

$180 + $10 shipping anywhere in the US. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply