New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old May 02, 2001, 04:29 PM
JEWINE is offline
Find More Posts by JEWINE
Registered User

Park Flyers need help. Would like a scale.

Where can you buy robbe online? Have a link? I have flown the firebird and would like to get another plane. I will be training with a freind I would like a scale plane. I saw some cool ones in the numberg toy fair article but have no idea where to buy them. Can you give me some links to online shops to buy this cool stuff?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2001, 05:55 PM
SFRCer is offline
Find More Posts by SFRCer
Registered User
The official German site is

which has links to other locations. I think Hobby Lobby carries some of their stuff.

They have a nice new slowflier named PEPITO. Anybody buy/fly this one?
Old May 02, 2001, 09:51 PM
Fred Bronk is offline
Find More Posts by Fred Bronk
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
Fred Bronk's Avatar
Jewine, welcome to the Zone!

Remember the FB is a basic plane with even less than basic controls. A scale plane will be nice, but would be a tough step up from the FB.

You should get comfortable with a standard park flyer first(or any other trainer type plane) before you attempt scale.
Old May 02, 2001, 10:25 PM
JEWINE is offline
Find More Posts by JEWINE
Registered User
I picked up a trainer today, but were can I get a robbe online? There site is all screwed up, I know. Can some one give me a list of sites to check out this stuff? Oh I cant build these so I need them to be arfs.
Old May 02, 2001, 11:14 PM
lrsudog is offline
Find More Posts by lrsudog
Go get them Meg!
lrsudog's Avatar
I think EAM carries some Robbe products. Aveox used to as well. Try "Andy's Hobby Shop" search on Google. He's in Germany, Reads and writes English, and ships to the States. Usually much cheaper than you could buy the same kit in the USA.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Need Help with a Large Scale Autogyro project glue_sniffer Auto Gyros 18 Apr 23, 2009 03:03 PM
Discussion Help I would like to buy a complete RC Cam system rickm212 FPV Talk 19 Apr 27, 2007 05:18 PM
Discussion Need help buying a gram scale!!! where do I go gguy The Builders Workshop 20 Nov 05, 2006 08:37 PM
Discussion Need help for designing a scale global hawk mzk Scale Kit/Scratch Built 0 Jun 20, 2006 05:36 AM
Idea need help 1/2 scale r/c truck dumbass Off-road Cars 6 Jan 23, 2005 11:22 AM