This thread is privately moderated by csp1971, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 04, 2019, 09:30 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$650.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Traxxas X-Maxx 8s - Local Sale/Pickup Only

Traxxas 8s X-Maxx for sale, local sale only, Kansas City, MO/KS area.

$650

I've had this for 2 years and have run it about a dozen times. The only thing needed to run it is lipo batteries and a charger.

- The radio has the link module included. The firmware I have updated so everything works.
- RC Monster wheel adapters for HPI rims/tires.
- Shock rebuild kits included. The current shocks are a bit leaky. Nothing wrong, just need to be rebuilt.
- Extra hinge pins
- X-Maxx literature included

There is a little rust on the dog bones and the outdrives and a few of the screws but nothing that would affect it. It was only run on the street or in wet grass. Typical scratches on the body, chassis, tires, etc.

If you need more pictures, let me know. I have an imgur album I can send you a link to. If you have any questions, let me know.

Last edited by csp1971; Sep 06, 2019 at 05:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply