This thread is privately moderated by QuadifyRC.com, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 02, 2019, 06:14 PM
monkeymagic
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Fatshark Attitude V5

I've recently completed my review of the fatshark attitude v5 including the obvious comparisons between the now competitive $240 - $300 FPV market. These have replace my Aomway Commander V1s as my regular goggles and here is why:
  • They have bright and clear OLED screen which allow me to see more detail
  • They have the removable module that allows you to upgrade to rapidfire etc. if desired.
  • They have very good antennas included as stock
  • They have the legendary Fatshark support
They do of course have their downsides including fatshark's stubborn refusal to integrate more of their "modular" design but I (personally) feel these are outweighed by their benefits.

See my full review here:

https://www.quadifyrc.com/reviews/fatshark-attitude-v5-review-fatshark-oled-budget-good-combo

to remove ads between posts
Sep 24, 2019, 09:15 PM
Yo Quadi, good review on these, very helpful website btw.
Im exactly in the same situation as you, had commanders v1, was a lil bit let down, didnt fit my face very well and the worst part: blurry edges all the time and highly unforgiving focus, move 1mm and no longer see a good image, tried to love em but nope.
FatS has a more "westerned" form which is why I opted for them, did you notice an improvement in these aspects ?

Quick Reply