Sep 15, 2019, 12:44 PM
Thread OP
Ηi,

I have an issue , a bidder won the auction and he didn't pay, he send me message to do combined shipping for second item he wanted 2 items , so he bought it, and I send him invoice combined shipping and now he refuses to pay, He wanted the item and made an offer, I responded with counteroffer much higher and he accepted flush. and then he asked"if i want to buy the second item then I could do combined shipping and I replied shipping for both 12,40$

i think he's from the USA because his English is very good and he's based in indonesia , I got it from his ebay profile.
and he replied this.
"Please wait for a couple days. I'm waiting for my salary."
Thanks.

i replied today please proceed with the payment asap , you don't want me to open an unpaid- item case , and he replied "OK, I will pay ASAP."
I think thats BS, he made the offer, accepted counter offer, asked for combined shipping and I made him and now he 's tricking me.
any help?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2019, 02:00 PM
A man with a plan
Indonesia is full of scammers. Don't deal with people in Indonesia.
Sep 16, 2019, 12:41 PM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngr
Ηi,

I have an issue , a bidder won the auction and he didn't pay, he send me message to do combined shipping for second item he wanted 2 items , so he bought it, and I send him invoice combined shipping and now he refuses to pay, He wanted the item and made an offer, I responded with counteroffer much higher and he accepted flush. and then he asked"if i want to buy the second item then I could do combined shipping and I replied shipping for both 12,40$

i think he's from the USA because his English is very good and he's based in indonesia , I got it from his ebay profile.
and he replied this.
"Please wait for a couple days. I'm waiting for my salary."
Thanks.

i replied today please proceed with the payment asap , you don't want me to open an unpaid- item case , and he replied "OK, I will pay ASAP."
I think thats BS, he made the offer, accepted counter offer, asked for combined shipping and I made him and now he 's tricking me.
any help?
Too complicated. Just cancel the deal and be done with another crook.
Sep 16, 2019, 06:33 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balsaworkbench
Indonesia is full of scammers. Don't deal with people in Indonesia.
Now i know. Indonesians r crooks.
I sent him second warning today.
"Proceed with payment".
Waiting tomorrow to check.
Sep 16, 2019, 08:18 PM
A man with a plan
I'm pretty sure ebay allows you to cancel a transaction on your end. Just cancel it and list the products again. If you take payment and send the product, your buyer will probably tell you it wasn't received. Then he will ask ebay for a refund and keep the products. I suppose it's not fair to say that everybody in Indonesia is a crook, but there are tons of crooks in Indonesia. I've had problems with Indonesians and I'll never do it again.

And don't forget to add this guy to your Blocked Bidders List. I've sold a few thousand things on ebay, and I always blocked all bidders that gave me trouble of any kind. I even blocked a guy who gave me neutral feedback. He told me he wasn't entirely happy with the product, so I offered him a refund. He said he wanted to keep the product rather than get a refund, so I said he must be happy then. He said he wasn't happy. So I told him to take the refund if he wasn't happy. He kept the product and refused the refund, and gave me a neutral feedback. So I blocked him. I don't need to deal with that kind of people.

I've blocked people for asking me to state a lower price for customs. Any bidder who acts suspicious in any way gets blocked. If they ask suspicious questions I block them before they can bid. I block people who say they cannot pay immediately, and I block people who want to use unconventional methods of payment. I block people who tell me that my product is a piece of junk. They're not supposed to complain about the product. They are supposed to decide if they want it or not. I haven't sold much on ebay in the past several years, but last time I looked at my blocked bidder list there were about 40 people on it.

There are lots of good people. Cancel your transaction so this guy can't give you bad feedback. Block him. Then sell your stuff again.
Last edited by Balsaworkbench; Sep 16, 2019 at 08:24 PM.
Sep 21, 2019, 02:17 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balsaworkbench
I'm pretty sure ebay allows you to cancel a transaction on your end. Just cancel it and list the products again. If you take payment and send the product, your buyer will probably tell you it wasn't received. Then he will ask ebay for a refund and keep the products. I suppose it's not fair to say that everybody in Indonesia is a crook, but there are tons of crooks in Indonesia. I've had problems with Indonesians and I'll never do it again.

And don't forget to add this guy to your Blocked Bidders List. I've sold a few thousand things on ebay, and I always blocked all bidders that gave me trouble of any kind. I even blocked a guy who gave me neutral feedback. He told me he wasn't entirely happy with the product, so I offered him a refund. He said he wanted to keep the product rather than get a refund, so I said he must be happy then. He said he wasn't happy. So I told him to take the refund if he wasn't happy. He kept the product and refused the refund, and gave me a neutral feedback. So I blocked him. I don't need to deal with that kind of people.

I've blocked people for asking me to state a lower price for customs. Any bidder who acts suspicious in any way gets blocked. If they ask suspicious questions I block them before they can bid. I block people who say they cannot pay immediately, and I block people who want to use unconventional methods of payment. I block people who tell me that my product is a piece of junk. They're not supposed to complain about the product. They are supposed to decide if they want it or not. I haven't sold much on ebay in the past several years, but last time I looked at my blocked bidder list there were about 40 people on it.

There are lots of good people. Cancel your transaction so this guy can't give you bad feedback. Block him. Then sell your stuff again.
It' not fair to say that everybody in Indonesia is a crook but if you have a bad experience with one of them then its hard to have the belief that it won't happen again in the future. That's a fact.
I opened unpaid item case. Gave him 4 days extension to pay. 4 days expired. I have to pay final value fee 30 GBP total for September and I got no pay. [email protected]? This is the items I sold. This guy wrecked me. I have bad experience with Indonesians guys. This mother fucker is in my blocked bidders list. I hate non payers. When I buy something I make sure to pay same day.one day late ok but no more delay because I respect seller's consistency. I block people who don't pay on time.
I

If someone asks to state lower price for customs imo that's not bad
because customs tax for items price in the buyers country which is much higher which is unfair so he makes nice gesture for buyer stating lower price for used items. They tax at customs the price which is sold in buyers country as new but its used for compensating which is [email protected] ass policy for tax payers so that government can compensate for its debt.

I dont want to sound and generalize but I believe Indonesians are crooks. My opinion.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zippo-lig...5-d2800efbeadd

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zippo-lig...d-a7c78bc57ec3
Last edited by johngr; Sep 21, 2019 at 03:29 PM.
Sep 21, 2019, 02:24 PM
A man with a plan
If you open a case with ebay for an unpaid item they will cancel your fee.

Quick Reply