Aug 31, 2019, 07:52 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Carbon Cub s+ DX8 binding.

Iíve had my carbon cub s+ for about 2 weeks now. Been using the dxe that came with the rtf version. I bought the Dx8 yesterday and was able to bind it no problem. The part Iím having trouble with the the flight modes. Beginner, intermediate and expert Mode. I canít seem to bind them so it will work. Iím trying to program it to the B switch on the remote. The instructions arent clear whatsoever and I cannot seem to figure this out. Does anyone have any ideas?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 31, 2019, 01:12 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit85
Iíve had my carbon cub s+ for about 2 weeks now. Been using the dxe that came with the rtf version. I bought the Dx8 yesterday and was able to bind it no problem. The part Iím having trouble with the the flight modes. Beginner, intermediate and expert Mode. I canít seem to bind them so it will work. Iím trying to program it to the B switch on the remote. The instructions arent clear whatsoever and I cannot seem to figure this out. Does anyone have any ideas?
Is the DX8 brand new or used ? If it is used , start with a new ( unused ) model slot so all the settings will be at default .

If you are planning to use the GPS features , be sure you know how to turn off the GPS during flight if there is a malfunction . Not knowing how to do that may result in a fly-away .
Sep 01, 2019, 06:49 PM
Thread OP
It was a brand new DX8. I thought I had to manually program the flight modes into the DX8. I flew it today and found out that when you bind it it automatically does that for you.
Sep 01, 2019, 10:37 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Quote:
It was a brand new DX8. I thought I had to manually program the flight modes into the DX8. I flew it today and found out that when you bind it it automatically does that for you.
So it's all good ?
Sep 03, 2019, 08:51 PM
Thread OP
yes sir! All is perfect!!!
Sep 04, 2019, 09:13 AM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Quote:
yes sir! All is perfect!!!
Good news !

Quick Reply