Aug 30, 2019, 03:24 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Car will only go forward slowly backward full speed

Hi.
I have a Helion Dominus 10TR with Reaktor 3500kV motor and Helion HRS-3.1 RC controller. It will only drive forward slowly but reverse full speed, I have re-bound the RC but it makes no difference. If I swap a pair of wires to the motor, it goes forward fast but only with the trigger pushed in the reverse direction. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Aug 30, 2019, 05:13 PM
The speed control is operating in reverse , you need to reverse the throttle channel on the transmitter and swap two wires to the motor , that way the motor goes full power forward when you pull the trigger and slowly backward when you push it .
Sep 01, 2019, 06:42 AM
Thread OP

Thanks

Thanks for that, but how do I reverse the throttle channel on the transmitter?
Sep 16, 2019, 08:16 PM
Its usually a switch " TH REV"
Sep 24, 2019, 04:05 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Here's a link to the manual: http://helion-rc.com/dominus10SCv2/D...al_HLNA440.pdf

Reverse is covered on page 6, there is no reverse switch but a special rev button, apparently:

"• Throttle Reverse:
› Pull the throttle trigger completely to full throttle (or push forward for full brake) and press the “REV” button for at least 2
seconds to reverse the Throttle (TH) channel.
› The transmitter will beep once for confirmation of “Normal” and twice for confirmation of “Reverse” setting."
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!

Quick Reply