This is the radio for my fleet? - RC Groups
Mar 21, 2002, 12:27 PM

This is the radio for my fleet?

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...*&pc=JRP8612**

I have a Hornet, ECO 8, mini IFO, Tiny, great planes ultra sport 40, great planes dazzler 40 and a lil skeeter. I and am currently using a laser 4 and want to go collective.

Chris
to remove ads between posts
Mar 21, 2002, 01:24 PM
No "R" !!!!!!!
Very good radio. Every bit as good as the Futaba 8U and a easier to program. You'll probably want to get the Heli version as it won't have the ratchet on the throttle and may (can't remember) have the swithes in more convienent locations for heli flying.
Mar 21, 2002, 01:35 PM
Hello

That is a good radio, I had one(XP8103 H) and it was very easy to use with all the functions you will ever need.

Right now, i have an JR 10sx(Ebay special--got it really chea) and it is even easier to use

I can help you navigate you radio if you need any help.

Carlo
Mar 21, 2002, 03:22 PM
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
Don't count out the new Futaba 9 channel. It is easier to program than the 8U it replaced, and is $100 cheaper.
Mar 21, 2002, 04:49 PM
I got the 8103 A Digital Trims as my first radio. I love it and am not limited to what I can go into for a LONG time. I removed the ratcheting on the throttle so I can use it for helis. I like the movement in my planes too!

Mike
Mar 21, 2002, 11:35 PM
I just got a JR x-652 i think im gonna like it. Isnt as nice as the 8103 but its cheaper and its has lots of models and mixes.
Mar 22, 2002, 01:58 PM
Thanks guys! it looks great and I've always liked the feel of my friends JR radio.