Aug 29, 2019, 12:43 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Fusion 270 AR636a reciever gains.

Hi, does anyone use MYSPEKTRUM.COM and their programmer for setting up recievers?
I would like to check my settings against the retail settings as the tail wag is fixed by PID. I have a DX6e and can't see telemetry. So I need the SRM file for the Fusion 270 to set it back to stock using the spektrum programmer. Spektrum has many aircraft setups, can't find them for my Blades though. I have used this progammer for other recievers like my Evolution, and it works great. Any help is appreciated. Anyone, from Spektrum or Horizon, I absolutely love this bird!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 29, 2019, 04:13 PM
you have to use the advanced menu for the helicopters... no idea why they made it that way, but you can't set it up like a plane... it comes up grayed out. to reset to factory go into advanced menu, scroll through each swash position and hold the rudder right for 1 second on each one. that will set it back to factory specs. you can also increase and decrease each setting with the ele. stick for each.
Sep 18, 2019, 12:54 PM
Thread OP
Will do Thank You Wayne!
Sep 19, 2019, 02:01 AM
Thread OP

Grommet mod

I just replaced all 3 bearing blocks. After seeing roll while spooling down, I pulled the head to check for play. I noticed the top bearings where chattering. HH took care of this and I installed them. Of course the ones are perfect, however the lower bearing was slightly crunchy, too. Again, HH sent me the lower also which I installed yesterday. While I was at it, I noticed a lot of play in around the ball joints. I remembered an old mod on the MCPX where grommets were placed in between the pushrods and balls to help with vibrations. A long story short, I used shrink tubing on each ball. It’s just the right size to slip over the joint, I left enough joint exposed to clip on the rod without binding. All of the play in the head is gone. Spooling up or down is now like my 360 cfx. Not a bit of wobble or roll that makes my cheeks clench.

Quick Reply