Oct 13, 2019, 07:32 PM
Possibly it's in your spam folder?

I ordered on Oct 7th, fwiw.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 14, 2019, 01:18 AM
Desperately waiting for review I was to see those screens from inside the goggle so be sure to record I am hoping they have a 16:9 option as well
Oct 16, 2019, 06:19 PM
My order has changed from "processing" to "back order" Ordered and paid on Sept 23rd!
Oct 16, 2019, 06:29 PM
Product details
The screen of EV800DM has some problem with flicker which can't ship to our customer.
Eachine team are solving it and it will delay delivery till 15th.
sorry for the inconvenience.

15th of what? ))))
Oct 16, 2019, 11:45 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMouse
Product details
The screen of EV800DM has some problem with flicker which can't ship to our customer.
Eachine team are solving it and it will delay delivery till 15th.
sorry for the inconvenience.

15th of what? ))))

Sounds a bit like the excuse that a frame kit I ordered was delayed due to customs issues. I can understand why customs would want a closer look at an expensive drone or radio, because it could be worth more than import tax limit, but a frame plate with a few nuts and bolts? I've seen more stock/shipping issues lately with BG, maybe they have lost some credit with the suppliers, and thus have more trouble getting all the stock they want and when they need it? Just a theory, but there are some things happening the past months or longer, that do feel like things have not improved, but taking a step back instead. Stock issues are usually a good way to determine a webshop's general "health", so I've experienced over the years I've been into RC.

However, I do hope to be proven wrong. And that Eachine is really working on making this the best product it can be. Maybe, while they are at it, they can fix my RD200 also? Everyone is raving about it, being a near perfect Eachine product, but mine makes all DVR recordings useless, due to some weird noise pattern being added to the recording, like a full screen watermark.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Oct 18, 2019, 03:12 AM
Mine got shipped!
Oct 18, 2019, 08:08 AM
Wow! These are interesting. I wonder how good they'll be to us reading glasses wearers?? I love the big screens but hate wearing glasses with them so I went to dom hdv2's. They are perfect on my eyes but not cheap even for being an out dated goggle. Eagerly awaiting reviews now.

Oct 18, 2019, 09:18 AM
Got a shipping notice too! Now starts the long wait
Oct 18, 2019, 09:35 AM
'backordered' now too. Those $!#_*-% jerks.
Oct 18, 2019, 11:19 AM
Just a note guys.
The shipping option EMS from BG get items to me in CA in about 5 days( more expensive for a reason) l. It’s faster than any other shipping option despite there shipping info speeds on checkout, those are wrong. I’ve been ordering to from China using EMS since 2009 and its only faster than any other shipping option granted they ship actually ship it out the next day. 5-7 days and I have my stuff. I get the same shipping speeds if I order from my home in WA Or my home in Reno. It’s the only shipping speed that can get to you sooner the rest of the speeds are E packet speeds. Just a heads up.
Oct 19, 2019, 07:33 AM
Using EMS over here guarantees you to get taxes added PLUS a hefty 'handling fee' just for the fun of it.
Oct 20, 2019, 08:32 AM
I wonder if the selected reviewers ever got their samples...
Oct 20, 2019, 08:55 AM
The red menace of the skies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeronut41
I wonder if the selected reviewers ever got their samples...
One thing is for certain and that is if the reviewers don't like them you won't see the reviews on the BG site.
Oct 20, 2019, 09:25 AM
Mine has shipped. Or at least I received the notice, in the wee hours.
Oct 20, 2019, 10:54 AM
Anyone get a tracking number?

Quick Reply