This thread is privately moderated by InFocus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 24, 2019, 11:50 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Team WarpSquad
Thread OP
$275.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Fatshark Dominator V3 with Furious True-D 3.6

I'm selling my Fatshark Dominator V3 with Furios FPV True-D v3.6 module.

They are in excellent condition. For less than the price of the Fatshark attitudes, you get higher quality optics, resolution, and a superior receiver module in the Furious True-D. The unit has an AntiFogging fan built in, record directly to the Micro SD slot on your card. They also have the updated DVR board (upgraded by Fatshark service) which has the settings to configure you want to automatically start recording at power on. I've always used diopters, so the lenses are in pristine condition, with no scratches at all. The goggle strap does show some wear.

I'm including the battery, charge cable, right angle antenna connector, and of course the protective Fatshark goggle case. The battery is still in very good condition as I'm able to fly all race day with it. (unplugging it between races). Antennas and diopters are not included.

Payment via PayPal only.
Price includes shipping to anywhere in the Conus via USPS Ground with insurance. The tracking number will be provided immediately after shipping. I will ship the following business day after payment is received.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply