Mar 21, 2002, 07:22 AM
Thread OP

Lil Litestick W/EDf motor video!

This is my Lil Litestick with the EDF-50 motor coupled to a IPS-DXC Gear Box with a 9x7 prop, and using the 300mah nimh 7 cell pack. it flies real nice. Enjoy. http://www.kpohlmeyer.com/videos.html

-keith
to remove ads between posts
Mar 21, 2002, 09:48 AM
AeroMicro
Hello Keith:

Excellent. It's much more agile than I expected and I like the hover that you've done.

Mar 21, 2002, 09:51 AM
Thread OP
I have torque rolled about a foot from the ceiling at ouor local gym, but i don't have the video footage. There was a guy there who shot the film and i am going to try to get it today to also put on the site.

-keith
Mar 21, 2002, 02:55 PM
What is the current and wattage going though your power system? I just built a setup with the EDF motor in a D box and I am running at just about 2.5 amps. The performance is not like I see in your video. Thanks Now I need to order another gear box John Tracey
Mar 21, 2002, 04:28 PM
Thread OP
the current draw is about 3.4 Amps and at about 34 watts. This is off the top of my head because i don;t have the numbers in front of me, but if you go to my website and click on the moto tests link on the top left it will have all the numbers there.

-keith
Mar 22, 2002, 10:09 AM
Keith,
Have you flown the twin EDF50 powered Turbo 2000 plane?

How did it fly?

Brad
Mar 24, 2002, 01:15 PM
Thread OP
We are moving now (this week) so my flying will be off right now unless i can slip a quick flight in. Right behind my new house is a big field Yeaaaaaa! I will keep you posted when i do and maybe even a video

-keith

Quick Reply