Aug 24, 2019, 07:36 PM
Free my speech
Thread OP
Video

Hollywood inversion, subversion and propaganda

Symbolism & Propaganda in Popular Culture (11 min 21 sec)
Aug 24, 2019, 08:12 PM
I made it to the 2:11 mark and couldn't take any more of this poor little incel man who is complaining that women are supplanting men in movies.
Aug 24, 2019, 08:50 PM
Eye of The Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
I made it to the 2:11 mark and couldn't take any more of this poor little incel man who is complaining that women are supplanting men in movies.
The head is major turnoff on both of them. lol
Aug 24, 2019, 10:00 PM
Free my speech
Thread OP
Hahaha.
Aug 24, 2019, 10:24 PM
Free my speech
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
That has to be one of the cruelest insults you could say to a man.

And one of the most narrow pov.

Of course, being programmed, you won't get it.
Aug 24, 2019, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKEMFNRG
That has to be one of the cruelest insults you could say to a man.

And one of the most narrow pov.

Of course, being programmed, you won't get it.
If he is going to go on Youtube, advertise it, and invite public comment - he's inviting it.
Aug 25, 2019, 03:04 AM

M vs F

OK, and ....?

My fashion-model and professional dancer mom used to wear a belt on which was written, "Plus je connais les hommes, plus j'aime mon chien" which means "The more I know men, the more I love my dog".

As I have expanded my knowledge and understanding over the years I have found that:

1. Humans in general, regardless of gender (which we now know is in each individual a unique mix of "M" and "F" [or "None of the Above]), are among the most destructive and illogical animals on this planet, infected with what the Church termed "Original Sin". Personally I connect that with the closeness of our genes to Chimpanzees, another "evil" self-centered species. However, that is no excuse and we each have the potential to extricate ourselves from this destructive and self-destructive trap. Other animals, for example, manage to live in a "working/living" arrangement with the other denizens on this currently human-beset planet: most Gazelles escape the Lioness and Crocodile and the species somehow manage to survive alongside or amidst each other.

2. Life is rough/difficult

3. Get over it

4. In the end all will be sorted out: "You Can't Fool Mother Nature". That is, the present only-a-few-millions-of-years-old human way of life is reaching (or has reached) its "Highest Level of Incompetence": the Peter Principle: https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle which obviously applies not only to individuals in an organization, but to the "organizations" themselves: societies, cultures and countries. Even human families in general.

An astute look at the clearly unrealistic and dysfunctional idiocy and stupidity involved in the "Left" and "Right" of the so-called "Leaders" and FOLLOWERS involved (or passively allowing) humans observed in the politics today -- WORLDWIDE -- is prima facie evidence of all of the above.

"Your Results May Differ"

Perhaps pertinent, there's an old Jazz musician axiom (upon landing on an "interesting" note during improv):

"It's not how you get into it ... it's how you get out of it"
Last edited by xlcrlee; Aug 25, 2019 at 04:19 AM.
Aug 25, 2019, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlcrlee
OK, and ....?

My fashion-model and professional dancer mom used to wear a belt on which was written, "Plus je connais les hommes, plus j'aime mon chien" which means "The more I know men, the more I love my dog".

As I have expanded my knowledge and understanding over the years I have found that:

1. Humans in general, regardless of gender (which we now know is in each individual a unique mix of "M" and "F" [or "None of the Above]), are among the most destructive and illogical animals on this planet, infected with what the Church termed "Original Sin". Personally I connect that with the closeness of our genes to Chimpanzees, another "evil" self-centered species. However, that is no excuse and we each have the potential to extricate ourselves from this destructive and self-destructive trap. Other animals, for example, manage to live in a "working/living" arrangement with the other denizens on this currently human-beset planet: most Gazelles escape the Lioness and Crocodile and the species somehow manage to survive alongside or amidst each other.

2. Life is rough/difficult

3. Get over it

4. In the end all will be sorted out: "You Can't Fool Mother Nature". That is, the present only-a-few-millions-of-years-old human way of life is reaching (or has reached) its "Highest Level of Incompetence": the Peter Principle: https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle which obviously applies not only to individuals in an organization, but to the "organizations" themselves: societies, cultures and countries. Even human families in general.

An astute look at the clearly unrealistic and dysfunctional idiocy and stupidity involved in the "Left" and "Right" of the so-called "Leaders" and FOLLOWERS involved (or passively allowing) humans observed in the politics today -- WORLDWIDE -- is prima facie evidence of all of the above.

"Your Results May Differ"

Perhaps pertinent, there's an old Jazz musician axiom (upon landing on an "interesting" note during improv):

"It's not how you get into it ... it's how you get out of it"
Oh!, contraire, I firmly believe that there is a whole lot more capacity for incompetence within the human race. We have not even scratched the surface of applied incompetence. One only has to look at worldwide politicians for example fulfillment.
Aug 25, 2019, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Molethan makes some excellent point. I recently saw Captain Marvel, and they seriously expect us to believe that a mere female could absorb the power of the Tesseract. Obviously sufficient testosterone (tough luck for those low T faux men) is required for the Tesseract to bind to a human. That's just science.

An now the mantle of Thor is to be passed to a human female. INCONCEIVABLE! There is no way a woman could wield Mjolnir. Just more hollyweird trash pushing their feminazi agenda.
#notmythor #inceluprising #toxicfemininity
Aug 25, 2019, 06:44 PM
Free my speech
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy42
Molethan makes some excellent point. I recently saw Captain Marvel, and they seriously expect us to believe that a mere female could absorb the power of the Tesseract. Obviously sufficient testosterone (tough luck for those low T faux men) is required for the Tesseract to bind to a human. That's just science.

An now the mantle of Thor is to be passed to a human female. INCONCEIVABLE! There is no way a woman could wield Mjolnir. Just more hollyweird trash pushing their feminazi agenda.
#notmythor #inceluprising #toxicfemininity
I hear you brother. In the video I posted I like when he breaks down the scenes in Wonder Woman. What is odd is that they don't let men take the past female superhero's characters, yet...

Could you imagine the head spinning if they came out with Wonder Man? I don't even know how that would go. Perhaps just bending things part way to Wonder Trans???

It's nice to see someone is awake.
Aug 25, 2019, 07:49 PM
Quote:
I hear you brother. In the video I posted I like when he breaks down the scenes in Wonder Woman. What is odd is that they don't let men take the past female superhero's characters, yet...

Could you imagine the head spinning if they came out with Wonder Man? I don't even know how that would go. Perhaps just bending things part way to Wonder Trans???

It's nice to see someone is awake.
You missed the entire point of his post..... big time.
Aug 25, 2019, 08:12 PM
Why are some men intimidated by the prospect of powerful and successful women? Do they feel their fragile masculinity is being challenged?
Aug 25, 2019, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Why are some men intimidated by the prospect of powerful and successful women? Do they feel their fragile masculinity is being challenged?
They seek to find a woman like their mommy, who would kiss their boo boos, and tell them no girl/woman out there will ever love them like their mommy does.
Aug 25, 2019, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
They're misogynists. Very common among Republicants
Aug 25, 2019, 10:26 PM
The QuadFather
Trollings are bad in here tonight!

Quick Reply