This thread is privately moderated by gyros, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 24, 2019, 05:03 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$1,950.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

Logo xxtreme 800 brand new in box!!

Hi. YES! BRAND NEW UNTOUCHED FACTORY SEALED!!

Bought this green/yellow version of the giant, incredible 14s monster, the Mikado Logo 800 XXtreme almost exactly 3 years ago. Planned to build but, well, just haven't found the time. Need to let go. Only opened the box to look at manual. No part of the helicopter has left its original factory sealed package or main box. Everything included except receiver. Paid $2700 for their top-of-the-line version, their Supreme Combo, shipped from Mikado USA. I have the papers to prove it. ��

Here are the specs!
Kit Contents:
Kit with pre-assembled components
Motor Scorpion HK 5035-380 XXtreme edition
Motor pinion 18 teeth / ō8mm Modul 1
ESC YGE 160 HV XXtreme edition with VStabi Governor
VBar Neo electronic VBar flybarless unit
Main blades 813mm EDGE
Tail blades 115mm EDGE
Canopy: Stock green and yellow Canopy

1 Servo:
MKS HBL980 Brushless Titanium Gear 'High Speed' Digital Tail Servo (High Voltage)

3 Servos:
MKS HBL599 Brushless Titanium Gear High Torque Digital Cyclic Servo (High Voltage)

2 Large, very clear and concise manuals.

So make me an offer. I don't have to sell and don't want to lose too much on the deal, but I'll seriously consider all reasonable offers. If you do choose to buy from me you'll be getting a great price--a pretty big discount compared to what Mikado USA charges.

Would like not to have to ship if possible but will if you agree to pay exact shipping fee in whole. Understand this is a huge helicopter in a huge box.

Any other questions donít hesitate and please text or call me at 864-633-9956. Would love to talk to or text with anyone interested. Of course you can also PM me.

Thanks,
Louie
Last edited by gyros; Aug 26, 2019 at 01:19 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 26, 2019, 01:23 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Bump

Quick Reply