This thread is privately moderated by racer4lifeb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 24, 2019, 12:50 AM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

ended

ended
Last edited by racer4lifeb; Yesterday at 06:41 PM. Reason: sold updated
to remove ads between posts
Aug 24, 2019, 05:17 AM
Trader Rating: 29
OP Just Joined - I wouldn’t buy a thing from this person!!!!
Aug 24, 2019, 08:23 AM
Trader Rating: 49

Yota

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.55Yota
OP Just Joined - I wouldnít buy a thing from this person!!!!
You need to stop being so skeptical..you have like 50 posts stating people are scammers

This guy took an amazing amount of time and energy to post and list this stuff with literally hundreds and hundreds of photos on rctech

Rcg is not the only rc site ..not everyone comes here so you canít expect everyone to have a membership here

I just spent about an hour looking through his stuff on rctech and itís downright amazing

Iíll be buying a few things from him for sure!
Aug 24, 2019, 08:40 AM
Trader Rating: 33
I just looked at your ad on RCtech.

Absolutely incredible. I didn’t read through the whole thing yet but what I saw so far was pretty amazing.

This is thousands, if not tens of thousands, worth of RC stuff. I can’t imagine where you must store all that stuff but what an awesome collection!! I hope to be able to buy something from you. Good luck with the sales man!
Aug 24, 2019, 09:40 AM
Trader Rating: 31
The Mad Titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3dflyer
You need to stop being so skeptical..you have like 50 posts stating people are scammers

This guy took an amazing amount of time and energy to post and list this stuff with literally hundreds and hundreds of photos on rctech

Rcg is not the only rc site ..not everyone comes here so you can’t expect everyone to have a membership here

I just spent about an hour looking through his stuff on rctech and it’s downright amazing

I’ll be buying a few things from him for sure!
Agreed, you can't just assume everyone who is new is a scammer, and the fact that every single photo seems to be on that same blue & white towel means its VERY unlikely he's stolen all of the photos, LOL.

That being said, he's only got two posts on RCTech and just joined in May, so it's not like he has years and years of history, posting or contributing on either forum.

To the OP, it would help tremendously if you added your location to your profile and perhaps had some feedback from somewhere (ebay?) to help with your sales.
Aug 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
Thread OP
Thank you everyone for the support. I have been an addict, so mostly only bought everything never sold. Kevin at hobbytown USA Fayeteville NC knows me from years very well, mostly buy my stuff from their. That my neighborhood store and most of everyone their only know me for buying lol.
Aug 24, 2019, 07:46 PM
Trader Rating: 16
Hi. What's the best you can do on #10 Or one of the other slash 4x4 rollers to 36010. Thanks
Last edited by berwicknitro; Aug 24, 2019 at 07:54 PM.
Aug 24, 2019, 08:28 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by berwicknitro
Hi. What's the best you can do on #10 Or one of the other slash 4x4 rollers to 36010. Thanks

I feel like I am very fair on my prices. Send me a pm with item number and offer and we will workout something.

Thank you
Aug 25, 2019, 01:57 PM
Trader Rating: 0
OCBashers
Xmaxx 8s
Last edited by Bulldogs; Aug 25, 2019 at 02:07 PM.
Aug 25, 2019, 01:59 PM
OCBashers
Can you send me pics of the 8s xmaxx. Thanks
Aug 25, 2019, 03:19 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs
Can you send me pics of the 8s xmaxx. Thanks
Added pics for the xmaxx's let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Thank you
Aug 25, 2019, 03:54 PM
OCBashers
Thanks got the pics
Aug 25, 2019, 09:43 PM
Thread OP
Will be adding the rest of all the pics to the ADD tomorrow, I am sorry for not uploading them in the sequence, pm me and I will guide you to the right pic.

Thank you
Aug 26, 2019, 01:39 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Sic Collection racer4lifeb ! Im always curios at the "getting out of the hobby"
posts.
Have you just lost interest or possible "fallen on hard times" or Found a new hobby ?

I have from time to time lost interest or concentrate on my motorcycle or my Impala but usually my rc's just sit on the shelf and collect dust for a while and I eventually pick them back up. of course my collection is tiny compared to yours so its different.
Aug 26, 2019, 03:06 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyg900
Sic Collection racer4lifeb ! Im always curios at the "getting out of the hobby"
posts.
Have you just lost interest or possible "fallen on hard times" or Found a new hobby ?

I have from time to time lost interest or concentrate on my motorcycle or my Impala but usually my rc's just sit on the shelf and collect dust for a while and I eventually pick them back up. of course my collection is tiny compared to yours so its different.

I moved to airplanes and drones.

Quick Reply