Aug 23, 2019, 05:55 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
She’s got to hang on past Jan 2021 when a new president takes office. Or when the senate switches.
Aug 23, 2019, 05:56 PM
Seriously?
Won't matter, Biden rule you know. Eh?
Aug 23, 2019, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
I love calling you on your nonsensical posts. Please link once where I have even suggested she die.
Then maybe you can explain your sadness in that she should hold out not only for her life but her roll as a SC justice?
Aug 23, 2019, 06:14 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Then maybe you can explain your sadness in that she should hold out not only for her life but her roll as a SC justice?
As I thought, no answer, just a nonsensical post.
Aug 23, 2019, 06:50 PM
Quote:
As I thought, no answer, just a nonsensical post.
Nothing nonsensical at all other than your non explanation of why you ended the post in question with “sad really”. Is Ginsburg not to hold on to her life and her roll as a SC justice simply because it doesn’t serve your political agenda?
Aug 23, 2019, 07:03 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Ahh, I know, you got it from this one where it can be subjectively argued the other justices just put her down like an old poodle. . . if you're prone to TDS.

Most everyone else knows she just nodded off.

Aug 23, 2019, 07:30 PM
Sharing lunch with Jonesy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybird
Correction: She had lung cancer 1 year ago, colon cancer 1999, pancreatic cancer 2009.
So Darth Vader Ginsberg is cancer...
Latest blog entry: Jonesy's mausoleum
Aug 23, 2019, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Ahh, I know, you got it from this one where it can be subjectively argued the other justices just put her down like an old poodle. . . if you're prone to TDS.

Most everyone else knows she just nodded off.

I didn’t note the picture at all, that is on you. So, are you going to explain your justification for your claim “ sad really” , or just try to avoid at all costs answering?
Aug 23, 2019, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-E
I lost my dad to pancreatic cancer, I wouldn't wish that suffering on anyone. She's a tough ol' bird, I wish her the best.
My mother went the same way as well as a friend I served with. It's a horrific way to go.
Aug 23, 2019, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk
She’s got to hang on past Jan 2021 when a new president takes office. Or when the senate switches.
Trump is not new. Just on his second term.
Aug 23, 2019, 07:50 PM
Seriously?
I wish her well but she should do the honorable thing and retire.
Aug 23, 2019, 07:51 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
I didn’t note the picture at all, that is on you. So, are you going to explain your justification for your claim “ sad really” , or just try to avoid at all costs answering?
So it's TDS?
Aug 23, 2019, 08:20 PM
Quote:
So it's TDS?
No, just you not answering at all what the “sad” part of your post was about, more deflection, your MO here very apparently.
Aug 23, 2019, 08:21 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
So just where did you make the connection I desired to see RBG dead?
Aug 23, 2019, 08:24 PM
Quote:
So just where did you make the connection I desired to see RBG dead?
At this point I would ask you were you didn’t want her dead?

Quick Reply