Aug 24, 2019, 09:51 AM
Trons and Fumes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
The narrative by some on the left that guns can be bought like buying a fishing pole is dwindling but seems to persist.

They have moved to long-gun semi-autos (namely the black scary ones) are the big danger in the US when handguns are thousands of percent more likely in illegal shootings.
Don't forget, they are also most likely to be used for more legal shootings also.
Aug 24, 2019, 10:02 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme
Don't forget, they are also most likely to be used for more legal shootings also.
That is to differentiate from the use by SWAT/law enforcement.
Aug 24, 2019, 11:06 AM
Trons and Fumes
Quote:
That is to differentiate from the use by SWAT/law enforcement.
I was not referring to use by LE...
Aug 24, 2019, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Such as range practice/entertainment and justified self defense?
Aug 24, 2019, 11:28 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Thread OP
Quote:
I was and you used my comment.
Aug 24, 2019, 12:03 PM
Trons and Fumes
Quote:
I was and you used my comment.
You didn't refer to LE prior.

You are 'reaching.'
Aug 24, 2019, 12:03 PM
Trons and Fumes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug rig
Such as range practice/entertainment and justified self defense?
Justified SD. Legal shootings would not include 'range practice/entertainment...'
Aug 25, 2019, 12:16 PM
Greediest Suer
I have never bought a gun there, but I have bought a lot of shotgun shells after they started selling them at a lower cost than reloading them.

I bought my first gun at K-Mart when I was 15. The paperwork consisted of the receipt and a 90 day warranty.
Aug 25, 2019, 01:43 PM
Quote:
The narrative by some on the left that guns can be bought like buying a fishing pole is dwindling but seems to persist.

They have moved to long-gun semi-autos (namely the black scary ones) are the big danger in the US when handguns are thousands of percent more likely in illegal shootings.
Lol, the notion they ie a firearm canít be bought through black market or private sales is laughable.
Aug 25, 2019, 03:12 PM
Earth girls are easy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Lol, the notion they ie a firearm canít be bought through black market or private sales is laughable.
Thank you, you just told us why we don't need to have gun laws... Criminals would not buy their gun legally.

Good job, I salute you!
Latest blog entry: Jonesy's mausoleum
Aug 25, 2019, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
Thank you, you just told us why we don't need to have gun laws... Criminals would not buy their gun legally.

Good job, I salute you!
The hilarious part comes when a liberal suddenly has a need for a firearm for protection and learns that all those laws they supported to make it harder for other people to get a gun apply to them too...

Heh-heh.
Aug 25, 2019, 06:22 PM
that's gonna hurt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
The hilarious part comes when a liberal suddenly has a need for a firearm for protection and learns that all those laws they supported to make it harder for other people to get a gun apply to them too...

Heh-heh.
Yep, I'm sure this happens a lot.....
Aug 25, 2019, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks

Good job, I salute you!
Now maybe you can explain why we donít need DUI laws, people drive drunk, a given, no laws needed now based on that presumption simply because people drive drunk?
Aug 25, 2019, 08:34 PM
Earth girls are easy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Now maybe you can explain why we don’t need DUI laws, people drive drunk, a given, no laws needed now based on that presumption simply because people drive drunk?
So you are going to stop them from buying booze? Tell me again how that worked out.
Latest blog entry: Jonesy's mausoleum
Aug 25, 2019, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blewis01
Yep, I'm sure this happens a lot.....
It absolutely does. People living in liberal craphole and voting in lockstep get a rude awakening when they witness a street crime in their neighborhood and the perps start threatening them.

Quick Reply