Aug 22, 2019, 08:05 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumthumbsFRANKIE
I agree they look sesame LOLOLOL
Lol lol
To funny to correct it
Aug 23, 2019, 03:19 AM
This very question has been asked before a few times on these 2 prog boxes, i am pretty sure the answer was they are the same boxes & either will do the same job.
Sep 10, 2019, 11:25 AM
Resistance is futile
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcasa
Can a Hobbywing program card be used to program a Danymite ESC
Yes it absolutely can be used to program a Dynamite ESC. I used mine to program my Sonicwake ESC.
Sep 16, 2019, 10:41 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt'n Crash
Yes it absolutely can be used to program a Dynamite ESC. I used mine to program my Sonicwake ESC.
Thank you
Sep 17, 2019, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt'n Crash
I bought the Dynamite programming card. I can't seem to get it to work. All it shows is three dashes. It won't read any values. I have the esc plugged directly into the correct port on the card. I tried it on my Valvryn25 and same thing. I called Horizon Hobbies and explained my situation and they sent me another programming card but the same thing happens. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Seems pretty basic and straight forward. All I really bought it for is to change the lvc without having to use my transmitter.
Sep 18, 2019, 09:01 AM
Flyin Acehole
Quote:
Originally Posted by seadaemon
I bought the Dynamite programming card. I can't seem to get it to work. All it shows is three dashes. It won't read any values. I have the esc plugged directly into the correct port on the card. I tried it on my Valvryn25 and same thing. I called Horizon Hobbies and explained my situation and they sent me another programming card but the same thing happens. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Seems pretty basic and straight forward. All I really bought it for is to change the lvc without having to use my transmitter.
Same for me. But Iím using my dynamite box to try and program my Hobbywing. Lol. Not sure whatís going on but I canít get it to work. Anyone???
Sep 18, 2019, 01:15 PM
When I posted Dynamite card I actually meant Dynamite programming box.
Sep 18, 2019, 04:30 PM
Flyin Acehole
That’s exactly what I thought u meant and I’m having the same issues. But mine is the dynamite box and I’m trying to program a hobbywing ESC. Nothing works and only getting red dashes in the led boxes where numbers should appear.
Sep 18, 2019, 05:25 PM
Just figuring it all out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumthumbsFRANKIE
Thatís exactly what I thought u meant and Iím having the same issues. But mine is the dynamite box and Iím trying to program a hobbywing ESC. Nothing works and only getting red dashes in the led boxes where numbers should appear.
I tried my hobbywing program card on my turnigy marine 90a esc and had the exact same issue. Nothing I tried worked either. I was under the impression the the turnigy marine esc's were rebranded hobbywings, but maybe this isn't the case.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Sep 18, 2019, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookabanukanok
I tried my hobbywing program card on my turnigy marine 90a esc and had the exact same issue. Nothing I tried worked either. I was under the impression the the turnigy marine esc's were rebranded hobbywings, but maybe this isn't the case.

As you found the Hobbywing program card wont work with the Turnigy 90a esc, that is because the Turnigy 90a esc is not made by Hobbywing. They are made by Flycolor, you can get the prog card from Hobbyking for your 90a esc. Go to Hobbyking & search SKU 9261000059-0, these are out of stock at the moment. You can also get the Flycolor prog box off of Ebay from a few sellers as well.
Sep 18, 2019, 05:55 PM
Just figuring it all out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinh50
As you found the Hobbywing program card wont work with the Turnigy 90a esc, that is because the Turnigy 90a esc is not made by Hobbywing. They are made by Flycolor, you can get the prog card from Hobbyking for your 90a esc. Go to Hobbyking & search SKU 9261000059-0, these are out of stock at the moment. You can also get the Flycolor prog box off of Ebay from a few sellers as well.
Thanks for the reply. I bought the hobbywing card because I have a hw180v2 that came with a Miss Gieco that I bought over at OSE. When I bought the 90a esc from hobbyking I was going to get a card for it, but as we know it was out of stock. It wasn't a big deal as I programmed it with the transmitter, but somewhere in these forums I had read that the turnigy marine esc's were rebranded hw's. So I figured I would give it a try. As soon as the turnigy cards are back in stock I am going to pick one up though.

Quick Reply