Aug 22, 2019, 01:23 AM
Thread OP
New Product

FrSky Taranis X9D Plus And Taranis X9D Plus SE

FrSky Taranis X9D Plus SE 2019 24CH ACCESS ACCST D16 M9 Hall Sensor Gimbal PARA Wireless Training Function Transmitter for RC Drone

OVERVIEW:
The FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 is a re-designed version with additions like an additional momentary button placed on the top left shoulder making it ergonomically friendly for DLG pilots to activate launch mode, and features a program scroll wheel making it even easier to navigate the menus. The upgraded MCU is applied to a re-structured mainboard that further increase the compute capability and extend the storage resource of data, the upgrades not only in favor of the running of LUA script, and also optimize the overall performance like voice speech outputs.

The 2019 version uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a high-speed module digital interface. Along with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware, it is now possible to check the airwaves for RF noise with an accurate SWR indicator. This version will give you the further improved experience based on the classic Taranis remote control. Additionally tons of extra upcoming features that ACCESS brings will make this an ideal transmitter for any skill level.

The SE 2019 version is installed with the upgraded switches and M9 hall sensor gimbals, and features the addition of a PARA wireless trainer function which makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S.

FEATURES:
M9 hall sensor gimbal and upgraded switches
Classic Taranis form factor design
Program navigation button
High-speed module digital interface
Easy launch momentary button
Installed with ACCESS protocol
Supports spectrum analyzer function
Accurate SWR indicator
Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
Supports wired training function
Supports PARA wireless training function
Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
Latest blog entry: Ways to contact me
to remove ads between posts
Aug 22, 2019, 01:30 AM
Thread OP
FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 2.4G 24CH ACCESS ACCST D16 Transmitter Supports Spectrum Analyzer Functionfor for RC Drone

OVERVIEW:
The FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 is a re-designed version with additions like an additional momentary button placed on the top left shoulder making it ergonomically friendly for DLG pilots to activate launch mode, and features a program scroll wheel making it even easier to navigate the menus. The upgraded MCU is applied to a re-structured mainboard that further increase the compute capability and extend the storage resource of data, the upgrades not only in favor of the running of LUA script, and also optimize the overall performance like voice speech outputs.

The 2019 version uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a high-speed module digital interface. Along with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware, it is now possible to check the airwaves for RF noise with an accurate SWR indicator. This version will give you the further improved experience based on the classic Taranis remote control. Additionally tons of extra upcoming features that ACCESS brings will make this an ideal transmitter for any skill level.

The SE 2019 version is installed with the upgraded switches and M9 hall sensor gimbals, and features the addition of a PARA wireless trainer function which makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S.

FEATURES:
Classic Taranis form factor design
Program navigation button
High-speed module digital interface
Easy launch momentary button
Installed with ACCESS protocol
Supports spectrum analyzer function
Accurate SWR indicator
G9D potentiometer gimbal
Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
Supports wired training function
Latest blog entry: Ways to contact me
Aug 22, 2019, 01:32 AM
Thread OP
Comparisom List:
Last edited by BG-Wilson; Aug 24, 2019 at 01:39 AM.
Aug 22, 2019, 09:47 AM
Regexistentialist

Two different transmitters having the same name!

And let the version naming confusion on these support forums begin!
Aug 22, 2019, 11:01 AM
Sagitta Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgerunr
And let the version naming confusion on these support forums begin!
Why is this new? This problem has existed since the X9D+ was released years ago with new and incompatible internals to the X9D.

These are the 4th and 5th different hardware configurations to use the X9D name, after the X9D, X9D+ and X9D+ SE, 6th if you count the X9 Lite.

At least this time it's easy to tell the difference (just look for a roller)
Aug 22, 2019, 11:40 AM
Anyone know when these will be in stock in the US? I won't buy from anyone overseas.
Aug 22, 2019, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt_Ampere
Anyone know when these will be in stock in the US? I won't buy from anyone overseas.
Check Aloft, think they do.
Aug 22, 2019, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveopoly
Check Aloft, think they do.
Not on their website when I checked.
Aug 22, 2019, 01:49 PM
Regexistentialist
Quote:
Originally Posted by mawz
Why is this new? This problem has existed since the X9D+ was released years ago with new and incompatible internals to the X9D. ...
Yes, but that time they did give it a unique name: the "plus" version. This time they did not.

I predict many future support interactions will begin with a needless preamble along the lines of: "Which X9D plus are you referring to?"

Time will tell. (But its not that big a deal - nevermind)
Aug 22, 2019, 01:56 PM
Sagitta Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt_Ampere
Not on their website when I checked.
https://alofthobbies.com/frsky-taranis-plus-1.html
Aug 22, 2019, 01:57 PM
Sagitta Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgerunr
Yes, but that time they did give it a unique name: the "plus" version. This time they did not.
How is X9D+ 2019 not unique? Hint, they added 4 characters to the name, just like they did with the "plus" version...

Quote:
I predict many future support interactions will begin with a needless preamble along the lines of: "Which X9D plus are you referring to?"

Time will tell. (But its not that big a deal - nevermind)
Time has proven that this will occur with every model.
Aug 22, 2019, 02:17 PM
Must have gone up today. I checked yesterday and it wasn't there. It's not the SE version though.
Aug 24, 2019, 01:43 AM
Are there any free samples?
Last edited by fpvcooper; Aug 24, 2019 at 01:57 AM.
Aug 24, 2019, 01:45 AM
Taranis X9D Plus SE 2019 first power on (3 min 11 sec)

Taranis X9D plus SE 2019 night blue unboxing (4 min 42 sec)
Aug 24, 2019, 04:54 AM
Will opentx add these to companion pretty soon? I wanna try the 2019 version but need companion to install the dlg template that I use.

Quick Reply